Does Kissing Make You Gay?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rsny845, Dec 8, 2004.

1. rsny845

rsny845 Member

Does Kissing Make You Gay?

After sucking my cock down to the root, taking it deep in his ass, screaming “fuck me hard, fuck me,” he recoils at my attempt to kiss him. “I’m not that queer”. Huh?

I am very oral. Nothing makes me harder than having a guys lips on my cock or on my lips – I love to suck too. With the right guy, I can kiss for hours – all over.

So my conclusion, its not the fucking, rimming or sucking, its not the fantasies and desires, its not the very different quality of loving a man, its kissing that makes me gay. Well, pucker up buddy, here comes a wet one.

2. jonb

Gold Member

No, kissing doesn't make you gay. But I will say, there are a lot of straight guys who would say that sucking or being fucked (but not being sucked or fucking) does. Other straight guys say only that having an emotional attachment to your male sexual partners makes you gay. Still others say it's just anal, nothing else. (I've actually seen some gay press which define gay as anal too.)

Of course, straight guys probably think more about what is gay than gay guys do. It's actually kinda funny to see the extent to which some straight guys (X'ers and Y'ers mostly) will go to prove they've never thought about another man "that way".

3. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    It hasn't made me gay. I had a passionate relationship with a 13 year old boy when I was also 13. He was a friend of mine who wanted me to measure his dick and masturbate him. He had a large penis and I was hooked. When I slept over at his house we slept together, j/o under the sheets. then we started kissing and cuddling each other and couldn't keep our hands off each other. After a year or so when our hormones had sorted themselves out, we discovered girls and that was that. I've never wanted to kiss a guy since.

4. txquis

Gold Member

Haaaaaaaaaaaa.
    I've experienced this before:
    The guy has sucked and swallowed,
    and rimmed and fucked...
    but wont kiss.

"That's gay, man"

Well, what kissing is, is INTIMACY for many people,
    much more than sucking, banging, cumming.

Kissing makes it too intimate, too real...they can't deny it later
    or put it out of their mind.

Silly, but that is the way it works for some people.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You hit the nail on the head. For some guys, sexual acts like jerking each other off, cocksucking, buttfucking, etc., can be purely physical, but not kissing. Many people regard kissing as a sign of emotional connection whereas genital activity with another can be just a form of sexual release, sort of a glorified version of masturbation. I've met dudes who were, for the most part, heterosexual, but wanted to explore the possibility of gay sex out of curiosity. For most of them, it was a strictly one-time experience. Many of them would blow me, and a few brave souls even took it in the ass (once a philosopher; twice a sodomite!), but only two kissed me. Personally, I'm a kissing fool. For me, kissing is an important part of the sexual experience.

6. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    WHoever this guy is ... he's obviously seen _Pretty Woman_ FAR too many times. That in itself, I would think is more than ample proof of his sexual persuasion.

Julia: "I never kiss ... on the mouth."

LMAO!!!!!

7. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I think the big sticking point with guys -- straight ones, anyway -- is trying to sort out that line. Honestly, I think guys are way more curious about same-sex stuff than they let on; and, if that's the case, how in the world can they go about making that curiosity known? It's not like Joe can tell his buddy Peter, "Dude, I think you look good," without him perking up an eyebrow. Never mind if he wants to whip em out and have some fun.

The way I see it, it really couldn't hurt to be more open and frank about same-sex experimentation, especially during early adolescence when those hormones are firing mad. How to go about doing that? Hell, I couldn't begin to answer that one. Ultimately, the goal would be to help guys -- straight and gay alike -- become a little more sensitive and accepting of these feelings, even if they seem strange or out of place. And to that end, I say if people can experiment and still have a healthy sense of sexuality and self-identity, it's all good.

8. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with that. I reckon that a part of the problem lies within the upbringing and parenting. There is no psycho-hormonal -thing- that makes guys unsensitive. It's environmental training, an environmental classical conditioning. Boy's like blue, trousers, snakes, dirt, bugs ... Girls like pink, dresses, babydolls, flowers.

Maybe some are just smart enough to realize early on, that it's all bullshit, and thus we don't reach for that carrot.

9. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry rsny, I have to agree with your friend. Kissing totally makes you gay. So does getting good grades at school. It's gay to drive an imported car, especially one of those little Suzuki Fagtop jeep kinda things. Speaking of cars, it's gay to drive a car that isn't at least a couple inches closer to the ground than when it left the factory, or a couple of inches higher if it's a truck--but not one of those goddam SUV pieces-of-shit, cos they're for housewives and nancies. Moisturiser makes you gay. Sheets that match make you gay. Light beer makes you gay (particularly if it's spelled "lite"). Using the word "particularly" makes you gay. Displays of intelligence, wit and good taste make you gay. But sucking cock and a bone up the ass? Why, hell no! Everybody does that. It's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

10. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

I had an ex who after we broke up we'd still engage in sex, but never kiss. Eventually (her choice/ no objection from me) we would only engage in sex either doggy style or reverse cowgirl. It was to avoid any emotional feelings that are inevitably involved with sex. I think it's easy to engage in something that will give you physical pleasure, but when you tie emotions in to it, it's a whole other ball game.

11. rsny845

rsny845 Member

Headbang - thanks for solving the mystery, now I'll know who's gay and who's not. Me - I'm gay on a bunch of counts.

12. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *dies* Thats absolutely bloody brilliant! Headbang, can I keep you? I'll mount you on my car's dashboard and make you my tiki god.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Herble: :lol:

14. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Kissing doesn't make one gay! Genetic predisposition makes one gay.

15. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: If I might offer a paraphrasing of a line from a professor from my college days:

Gay is what you are, NOT what you do.

(ashlar, would you please share headbang8's sagacity with me? His post is well beyond brilliant!)

16. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm ... what will you share with me if I share my tiki god with you?

:p

17. Imported

Gold Member

Herble: :angry: um nothing I would hope Honey

18. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *sits on herble's face*

Now what were we discussing.

*pokes herble*

I said lick!

19. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

There's something about this group that makes me want to express every weird,crazy and forbidden thing I've ever done so far in my life. :p That's very cool for me.
    When I was about 13 or 14 my best friend (a boy) dared me to kiss him like with our tongues & stuff. I thought he was crazy, but did the dare just to freak him. It was a nice experience at the time & pretty exciting. It seems to me that part of it was because it was forbidden & the other part was that I hadn't kissed many girls at that point & just wanted to see what it felt like. I'm not sure about how gay it was. I think it would seem pretty gay if someone was watching us.

20. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tiki god? That is soooooo gay.

But I like the idea of being mounted somewhere.

hb8

Draft saved Draft deleted