does knowing that a boy is doing penis enlargment exercise turn you on??

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I was curious about this and decided to start a thread... I mean a boy whom penis is big because penis enlargement but not surgery or meds, only enlargment of his cock through his own hands and patience.. does this turn you on ,turn you off or is is the same???

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not something I ever really think about, to tell you the truth. If I knew my husband was doing penis enlargement exercises I'd probably slap him silly and ask him what were you thinking? Enough already.

I think guys like to be large more for themselves than their mates. Trust me, you probably already have more than enough to make someone very, very happy. Instead of size, focus on enlarging your repertoire.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not something I ever really think about, to tell you the truth. If I knew my husband was doing penis enlargement exercises I'd probably slap him silly and ask him what were you thinking? Enough already.

This is how I feel!

If my hubby was a smaller man, I wouldn't feel turned on. I would want him to focus more time and attention on learning some of the sexual techniquesw Rawdawg is talking about all the time, or maybe building that sex swing, or working on his massage skills or learning new cunnilingus techniques. Yeah, those things would do it for me!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
This is how I feel!

If my hubby was a smaller man, I wouldn't feel turned on. I would want him to focus more time and attention on learning some of the sexual techniquesw Rawdawg is talking about all the time, or maybe building that sex swing, or working on his massage skills or learning new cunnilingus techniques. Yeah, those things would do it for me!

sorry but your asnwer isn't related to my question...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I did. I said the same thing as the other women, so why are you picking on me? I was just more specific about what I would want my man to expand in his repertoire. If I haven't answered the question, then neither has any of the other women. :rolleyes:

We aren't required to answer your questions, so being bitchy about our answers isn't going to encourage us to answer any of them in the future.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I did. I said the same thing as the other women, so why are you picking on me? I was just more specific about what I would want my man to expand in his repertoire. If I haven't answered the question, then neither has any of the other women. :rolleyes:

We aren't required to answer your questions, so being bitchy about our answers isn't going to encourage us to answer any of them in the future.

I was asking if knowing that a boy does Penis enlargement turn you on,off or is it neutral..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was asking if knowing that a boy does Penis enlargement turn you on,off or is it neutral..

I know that and I think it's pretty clear that I would be turned off, since I agreed with the poster above me. That's what "that's how I feel" means. It means, "I agree." But since you need it spelled out and you're being difficult about it.

OFF

Answering your questions is too much trouble.

Last edited:

Well, I'm not a girl but, imo...

PE kinda smacks of trying too hard. :S Not sure it would be a turn on.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media

I think guys like to be large more for themselves than their mates. Trust me, you probably already have more than enough to make someone very, very happy. Instead of size, focus on enlarging your repertoire.

lol my fiance just told me that, i joked saying i wanted a bigger dick. Im only 6.5 she said no way, you do find another hole lol

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious about this and decided to start a thread... I mean a boy whom penis is big because penis enlargement but not surgery or meds, only enlargment of his cock through his own hands and patience.. does this turn you on ,turn you off or is is the same???

It would turn me off.. I have not seen one guy on here who was into enlarging his penis through pumping or jelqing that I have found attractive..not one!!!..

To me it looks weird..

Bottoman your penis looks great..and probably feels great too.. Don't change a winning formula..

I do understand that guys who are very little (below average) wish to do something about enlarging it..

But honestly i wouldnt touch that thing other than to masturbate or have sex with it (or pee whatever :wink:)