does knowing that a boy is doing penis enlargment exercise turn you on??

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, bottoman doesn't care about my opinion because he thinks I'm too petite for him. Well, there really isn't any point in wasting my time attempting to answer any of his questions in the future, is there? Apparently I've wasted a lot of my time trying to answer bottoman's questions when my opinion doesn't matter because my bottom is too small.

subgirrl hit the nail on the head, in order to imagine TheBF doing PE, I had to imagine him with a smaller penis than the one he has, which is what I meant. I meant that if TheBF wasn't a large guy already, I wouldn't want him to do PE and there are other things I'd prefer that he do instead.

Hilaire, I agree with you, I don't think this is a women's issue either. Whether a man can make himself more attractive by PE is a man's issue IMO. It is a question best answered by women, but that doesn't make it a women's issue. It is an appearance issue.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey sweet girl thanks for the sweet words you spent for me and my cock! would you like to try how it feels inside you if it was possible (just curious)?
I liked your honest answer about PE and its potential turning off of attraction,I actually suspected it was a libido-killer for girls and so decided to start this thread.. this is the kind of honest and clear feedback I like best my sweet friend!

Hahaha LOL..oh sweety..if you were single, and I was in Italy..why not?..I always thought Italian men didn't like black women though:wink:

You would have most likely been a hot summer love memory..I am sure :wink:

But I don't do guys who are in relationships..doesnt appeal to me at all...sorry.

It's kind similar to how I don't presume you are a Gay Bottom just because your screen name is Bottoman, because I take the time to wonder "Oh yeah, he probably means he likes women's bottoms".

Funny...when i came back on LPSG i always thought your name meant that you were a bottom gay man..untill i figured out you weren't ofcourse. But that was my first association with your username :biggrin1:

Ok back on topic now before i get lynched :wink:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hahaha LOL..oh sweety..if you were single, and I was in Italy..why not?..I always thought Italian men didn't like black women though:wink:

You would have most likely been a hot summer love memory..I am sure :wink:

But I don't do guys who are in relationships..doesnt appeal to me at all...sorry.

Funny...when i came back on LPSG i always thought your name meant that you were a bottom gay man..untill i figured out you weren't ofcourse. But that was my first association with your username :biggrin1:

Ok back on topic now before i get lynched :wink:

:D of course only if I were single I meant..I love my gf and was just curious about how much you find me an attractive guy... I like black girls indeed like most ,if not all, italians do..why do you think italian men don't like black babes? As regard as my nick I realized it means bottom gay only after joining lpsg!!! before joining this site I only knew it referred to a man who loves a girl's ass as opposed to a man who loves tits (bosoman)... Happy you and other members understand the real meaning of my nick! I 've been thinking to change my nick but it has been my nick since almost an year and I love it! kisses from your italian sweet friend!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about a different question.

If you were with a guy who had what you considered a good penis, whatever that is to anyone reading this. If he was smaller, it might not phase you since there are so many other factors of course. But let's say he was at what you considered perfect.

But he told you that he use to PE, and got to the current size because of it. I'm not talking about pumped or deformed PE. I'm talking worked at it, got him what he currently has, and stopped. Would that bother any of you?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about a different question.

If you were with a guy who had what you considered a good penis, whatever that is to anyone reading this. If he was smaller, it might not phase you since there are so many other factors of course. But let's say he was at what you considered perfect.

But he told you that he use to PE, and got to the current size because of it. I'm not talking about pumped or deformed PE. I'm talking worked at it, got him what he currently has, and stopped. Would that bother any of you?

Wouldn't bother me it the slightest if he'd got there via PE.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Wouldn't bother me it the slightest if he'd got there via PE.

wise answer IMO.. As long as a penis isn't deformed or injected with silicone or other weird substances and its growth comes from natural tissue increasing I think you can't even notice something different in it and you can enjoy of a large penis, whatever he made to obtain it... btw I would like to say I had a natural 6.9 x 5.4 non bone pressed and all PE gave to me is 0.1 x 0.1 inches... I like round size you know... :wink:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How old is this boy? I don't think a growing young boy should be doing this sort of thing to his body. It might damage his natural development.

And if you mean a grown man, say so.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
How old is this boy? I don't think a growing young boy should be doing this sort of thing to his body. It might damage his natural development.

And if you mean a grown man, say so.

Actually it's believed that performing these techniques while still growing could be the best way to enlarge the penis but most of men use PE when older than 20... btw the penis can grow at every age just like muscles do... I know it's not a muscle but its tissues responds positively to stimulations like every body's tissue do if the stimulus is appled within the right range of intensity of course... btw my age is 28 and I'm already pretty well developed myself.. but you didn't still answer my question...does it turn you on , off or is it neutral to know that a boy (man) gained his size trough PE?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually it's believed that performing these techniques while still growing could be the best way to enlarge the penis but most of men use PE when older than 20... btw the penis can grow at every age just like muscles do... I know it's not a muscle but its tissues responds positively to stimulations like every body's tissue do if the stimulus is appled within the right range of intensity of course...

Agree with everything but one. The corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum (the 3 sausage like structures that make up most of the penis) are considered a smooth muscles. Google the words penis +smooth muscle and a lot of links pop up.

I looked something else up and came across this:

Anatomy of the Penis – www.urology-textbook.com

I have no idea why I'm being such an advocate of PE, it really is in my best interest to make sure PE is never accepted into the mainstream.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Agree with everything but one. The corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum (the 3 sausage like structures that make up most of the penis) are considered a smooth muscles. Google the words penis +smooth muscle and a lot of links pop up.

I looked something else up and came across this:

Anatomy of the Penis – www.urology-textbook.com

I have no idea why I'm being such an advocate of PE, it really is in my best interest to make sure PE is never accepted into the mainstream.

this is a noble purpose .. actually I created a thread about this issue: why pay for Pe when it's already open to everyone?? I m an advocate of FREE PE too... are you into PE too?

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It wouldn't bother me if my husband try PE, if he wants to try it I think I'd enjoy watching him doing it, I might help him as well, in fact most women already perform PE on their men without knowing it especially when performing oral on their men.