does knowing that a boy is doing penis enlargment exercise turn you on??

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It wouldn't bother me if my husband try PE, if he wants to try it I think I'd enjoy watching him doing it, I might help him as well, in fact most women already perform PE on their men without knowing it especially when performing oral on their men.

oh yes what a fascinating point of view you pointed out!! without knowing it women's mouths actually work like penis pump... :D

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a noble purpose .. actually I created a thread about this issue: why pay for Pe when it's already open to everyone?? I m an advocate of FREE PE too... are you into PE too?

Yup. I have a few posts in the PE section here, but mostly at Thunder's Place.

It wouldn't bother me if my husband try PE, if he wants to try it I think I'd enjoy watching him doing it, I might help him as well, in fact most women already perform PE on their men without knowing it especially when performing oral on their men.

BINGO! This I've tried explaining over and over again. This makes total "engineering" sense. The penis is basically a hydraulic instrument. It engorges with blood and stiffens. Engorge it with more blood until it reaches the absolute limit and then add additional stressors to deform it further and permanent changes happen. This is true with lips, ears, necks, legs (you have to break and mend the bones too). Body builders do this too. Heck, building muscle in the gym is the same process. You basically injure and repair, injure and repair.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Yup. I have a few posts in the PE section here, but mostly at Thunder's Place.

BINGO! This I've tried explaining over and over again. This makes total "engineering" sense. The penis is basically a hydraulic instrument. It engorges with blood and stiffens. Engorge it with more blood until it reaches the absolute limit and then add additional stressors to deform it further and permanent changes happen. This is true with lips, ears, necks, legs (you have to break and mend the bones too). Body builders do this too. Heck, building muscle in the gym is the same process. You basically injure and repair, injure and repair.

strangely I haven't still found a post of yours in thundersplace .. I am a member since almost two months ago but I already made many posts and threads.. my nick is smegma on thundersplace

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jelqing for 40 minutes to an hour to get bigger than your natural size
is not so hot.

jelqing for a short period of time,5-10minutes to give better EQ is definately hot.

it is all in what your goal is.imo

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jelqing for 30 minutes or longer, in an attempt to "create" a large penis
that is not your natural size is desperate...also a turn off.

however to jelq for 5-10 minutes to improve your endurance,not so much size is healthy imo.

meandeviation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm... you guys know this isn't real, right?

You cannot increase the amount of erectile tissue you have. It’s not muscle and it does not work like muscle. I mean think about it, if it got larger from use we middle age guys would all be freaking huge and the guys in the old folks home could uproot trees. At best you are risking injury. Listen to helgaleena, go have sex with someone. Tell your friend you want to go through _______ (fill in book of choice - back in da olden days it was "Our Bodies, Ourselves"...) page by page. Ask her what she wants you to do. Take Dan Savage's advice and go read Shakespeare to make yourself more interesting. Anything but obsessing about something you cannot change.

I read several descriptions of this "technique". All describe swelling of tissues, as in inflammation, as in injury, as in something you put ice on as an aid to healing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ummm... you guys know this isn't real, right?

You cannot increase the amount of erectile tissue you have. It’s not muscle and it does not work like muscle. I mean think about it, if it got larger from use we middle age guys would all be freaking huge and the guys in the old folks home could uproot trees. At best you are risking injury. Listen to helgaleena, go have sex with someone. Tell your friend you want to go through _______ (fill in book of choice - back in da olden days it was "Our Bodies, Ourselves"...) page by page. Ask her what she wants you to do. Take Dan Savage's advice and go read Shakespeare to make yourself more interesting. Anything but obsessing about something you cannot change.

I read several descriptions of this "technique". All describe swelling of tissues, as in inflammation, as in injury, as in something you put ice on as an aid to healing.
My husband's growth was spectacular, and real. Two inch gains in both length and girth. Talk what you know, not what you think. I'm not saying it works for everyone, I'm not saying there are not those who have hurt themselves, what I am saying is that it is irresponsible and immoral to pass of supposition as fact.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
My husband's growth was spectacular, and real. Two inch gains in both length and girth. Talk what you know, not what you think. I'm not saying it works for everyone, I'm not saying there are not those who have hurt themselves, what I am saying is that it is irresponsible and immoral to pass of supposition as fact.

hey alteredego!! this time we totally agree on an issue!!! I was going to reply mean's post and ask him if he never gave a chance to penis enlargement... assuming something without trying it is a stupid thing of course... I saw a slight increasing in my lenght and especially girth and I'm happy although I already started with a a satisfactory size myself (from 6.9 x 5.4 to 7.25 x 5.6).. All I did is regular exercises (that are also enjoyable as you dedicate time to your pleasure..) for about 6 months..now I am taking a rest for a bit (maybe 1 month or more) and see if results are cemented... Man..the growth is real and you can take it as a challenge as the more the will the more the effectiveness...

P.S. @alteredego : 2 inches both length and girth in growth is a HUGE growth!!! something rare I think.. what was his starting size and his recent size? and when did he start PE??

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He didn't keep the whole two inches. His starting size was 4"x4", after a few months (this was years ago, so I don't remember exactly how many months, but it was really quick) he peaked at 6" x6". Having reached his goal, he lost interest. After ceasing the exercises, there was some diminishment, and our most recent measurement was 5.5"x 5.5". He started maybe five years ago? I'm not sure. He only did it a short while. I was completely opposed to it at first, but he was having fun doing it, and the results made him feel better. Before the growth, he refused to have any kind of sexual contact with me. He would let me see his penis, and he would masturbate and I could watch, but he wouldn't let me touch it. Afterward, he was a lot more fun.

Every once in a while, he lets me stretch it before he goes to bed at night, just for a minute or so. Then he flexes his PC muscles, and we just watch his cock fill up. He will keep it flexed as long as he can, on and off for 5 or 6 minutes, and when he does that, it looks gigantic to me. Much bigger than usual. I have never measured it at one of these times (we are usually going to sleep) but I'd estimate it to be 5.75" x6", which to my eye looks very different from his normal size.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
He didn't keep the whole two inches. His starting size was 4"x4", after a few months (this was years ago, so I don't remember exactly how many months, but it was really quick) he peaked at 6" x6". Having reached his goal, he lost interest. After ceasing the exercises, there was some diminishment, and our most recent measurement was 5.5"x 5.5". He started maybe five years ago? I'm not sure. He only did it a short while. I was completely opposed to it at first, but he was having fun doing it, and the results made him feel better. Before the growth, he refused to have any kind of sexual contact with me. He would let me see his penis, and he would masturbate and I could watch, but he wouldn't let me touch it. Afterward, he was a lot more fun.

Every once in a while, he lets me stretch it before he goes to bed at night, just for a minute or so. Then he flexes his PC muscles, and we just watch his cock fill up. He will keep it flexed as long as he can, on and off for 5 or 6 minutes, and when he does that, it looks gigantic to me. Much bigger than usual. I have never measured it at one of these times (we are usually going to sleep) but I'd estimate it to be 5.75" x6", which to my eye looks very different from his normal size.

Well his size increasing is something rare and fantastic and we have to be glad to PE as it changed your lives! this is a great example of working routine... (could you tell me what was his routine exactly??) .. A growth from 4x4 to 6x6 or even 5.5 x 5.5 is HUGE!!! especially in girth you can notice the HUGE different feeling... from tiny to large!!! I am 5.5-5.6 girth and my gf always say me it's thick ... 6 inches girth would be my girth goal... very interesting story alter... I feel happy for you!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Manual stretching, and kegels, every day. I wouldn't know any more detail than that. I know when he was stretching, it was for much longer than when he lets me stretch it. And he'd stop if he got hard, and switch to kegels. I think the kegels are responsible for the increased thickness.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beating a dead horse probably, but OP, you can't grow a dick with your hands.

meandeviation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

immoral? :biggrin1: LOL, that is just silly. Go reread what I typed. Your description is in complete agreement with what I said. It grew and then shrunk. If this has any reality at all (and I do not concede that it does based on hearsay) it is inflammation due to injury. Doing this risks permanent injury and/or scar tissue. SInce you do not know what the underlying physiological mechanism is, your supposition is that this is safe. I can guarantee you that a non-functioning penis will have a much greater effect on your relationship than this technique ever will.
However, it is obvious you will not believe me, even though you could verify it by talking to a urologist, and since this is only tangentially a women’s issue I will relent and not comment on this again.