Does L-arganine = harder erections and stronger ejaculations?

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I just started taking L-arganine today and am starting on about doing 3 grams a day. I heard about it here and people said it would give you harder erections and a stronger ejaculation. My question is have any of you taken L-arganine have you experienced these positive results? If so how much did you take per day and did you take anything else with it. (I also here zinc is good for this too). Also how long do you think it will take before i start seeing results? :confused:

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy L-Arganine from time to time. I don't take it all the time but I will finish a bottle when I start it. I've notice more morning wood and more ... teenager behavior. I've realy noticed it when I've taken it with testosterone boosters before bed.

D

deleted464787

No, L-Arginine does NOT give you harder erections. Ive been taking this stuff for about 6 months now, in order to help me for workouts--nothing sexually related.

It does, however, have a noticeable effect on the amount that I cum.

Prior to taking arginine, I would cum a lot as it was. But now, the stuff just doesn't stop. Ive had times where 45 minutes after cumming, I'd still have a couple drops come out while Im doing something completely unrelated to sex.

Keep in mind, that's just me. I'm assuming it doesn't always work the same for everyone.

Still, I'd endorse L-Arginine supplements just for what it does for your muscles, even if it didnt have any beneficial sexual effects.

D

deleted464787

my penis has grown thanks to arginine in length, is now 9in,before was 6in...

<_<

ok, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt ad ASSUME that your dick really did grow 3 inches...

If it did, it CERTAINLY wasnt due to the Arginine.

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm so i guess its more of a volume thing. I guess thats good too cause thats also what i was aiming for. I did notice a few minutes ago i ejaculated much more than normal all over myself :p and it was more liquid than normal as well. This could be just because i was hoping something like that would happen too. Hopefully ill see more benifits in the next few days as well.

Ill also be sure not to take more than 3grams per day as well. Dont wanna mess up my body too much.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A healthy diet and lifestyle will achieve more than any untested food supplements (the purveyors hide behind this excuse) - what you save by not enriching these cowboys donate to a worthy cause or charity.

Circed_85

Just Browsing
Media
It CAN'T be said whether it does or doesn't for sure. It's an amino acid present in any complete protein. It could be that it's the amino-acid deficiency that you've been waiting to correct, or it could a psychological factor no less real(potentially) in it's effects.

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like Arginine cured your impotency.:biggrin1:

bumped up his font size, too!

anyone who takes supplements (and i’m one, btw) should do their homework before they lay out their cash (otherwise i’m in complete accord with sergeant_torpedo, and you would do more to make yourself feel good, by donating your money to charity). and by homework, i’m not referring to asking a question of the mokes and blokes on lpsg.orgy, nor by reading ‘endorsements’ in men’s magazines or other skewed ‘product literature.’

i’m refering to reading a book on the subject; libraries are full of them. find a well-regarded book on amino acids, and how they work, based on significant, peer-reviewed clinical trials, whether ‘double-blind’ as well or not.

off the top of my head, however, i can tell you this much with certainty: the use of individual amino acids, or indeed short-chain peptides, to promote any specific hormonal response in the body, absolutely will not work if you have any other protein in your digestive tract at the same time. the brain simply will not recognise the ‘unique properties’ of the individual amino acid, but merely treat it as part of the more complete protein, and you will have literally pissed away your money.

good luck, though!

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
frankthetank69 said:
have you been seeing any improvements?

Yeah after the first 2 days I've had seemingly spontaneous erections... Not so much harder but it seems to just come right up whenever it wants. But the real improvement came from volume. I went from my normal 4 spurt orgasm to an amazing 9 spurt orgasm. I cant say the orgasm was any better feeling than the other ones but the amount (volume) and distance increased a bunch. I do normally squirt out onto my stomach for the first couple shots but this time all 9 of them kinda gushed all over my body up to my shoulders... So id say if your looking for volume these things work... Ill probably post a video up today or sometime friday of my results

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i take l-arginine for two weeks and the results are great. i just did an experiment ( i dont have any problems with erection or cum quantity, i'm a normal to big cummer ). my cock is more thick and long , and i cum 100% more then before. I'm very horny all the time, my sleep is beter and i have more energy all day. i take 2000 mg / day. i take an l-carnitine, zinc suplement ( 15 mg / day ) and some multivitamins. The experiment it's a succes!
Sorry for my grammar, but i'm not so good in english.

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i take l-arginine for two weeks and the results are great. i just did an experiment ( i dont have any problems with erection or cum quantity, i'm a normal to big cummer ). my cock is more thick and long , and i cum 100% more then before. I'm very horny all the time, my sleep is beter and i have more energy all day. i take 2000 mg / day. i take an l-carnitine, zinc suplement ( 15 mg / day ) and some multivitamins. The experiment it's a succes!
Sorry for my grammar, but i'm not so good in english.
Yeah i agree my cum is probably 100% more and i have more energy all day as well. Unfortunately as a side effect i also seem a bit more irritable idk though... Heres another link to my video if the first one didnt work MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have started taking L-Arginine with L-Orthinine. I also take L-Glutamine, all for non penis reasons. But my research tells me that you should NEVER take L-Aginine without have L-Lysine in your system. Or else, you will spring up any herpes or stuff that your body has suppressed, like cold sores etc.