Does lactating bother you?

No I love lactating titties . They get better looking dark nipples I think . Taste good too

Reactions: Rustyridge

Yes I had to get my share when we had kids before it went away! lol
I've had the pleasure of having several partners who were lactating and it was always an amazing experience. Some kept it going for a while, while others didn't. I wish they'd keep it up longer, but I guess it does become a hassle for them eventually.

I never drink milk outside of having it on my cereal.

Now I've never tasted human milk so I have no idea what it's like. I'm not averse to it.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I love your breasts! I'd certainly be all over them. haha.

Secondly, I wouldn't worry yourself about it too much. It's easy to say, hard to do, but people tend to project their own insecurities like this onto other people as something they may not enjoy. Its a part of you, and who you are, so if someone isn't into it, then it's not a perfect match. No biggie, life goes on. It's not the entire world rejecting you, or a single person really, its just not a total fit.

That being said, if I were on your breasts and some milk dripped into my mouth, you can be certain that I'd turned on. So much in fact that I'm actually getting turned on thinking about it. ha.

You're great, and beautiful, and your breasts are perfect and everyone could use more milk in their lives. :)