Does lactating bother you?

D

deleted116951

As long as she's not spraying it around like a firehose...

But seriously. No issue w/ lactation. I do always feel awkward around a breast feeding mother though. Not because of the lactating but because I'm afraid if I even glance her way she'll think I'm trying to catch a peek at her breast.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are beautiful and so are your breasts. I would have a field day with them. I have actually done some internet research into lactating to see if I could get the wife to produce milk. I would have no problem with it.

Reactions: diver6

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Who in their right mind would not want to go down on you????

I power wash the undercarriage in case of impromptu engine inspection. He had nothing to worry about.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With proper breast and nipple stimulation I can lactate some. Even though I've not nursed in many years obviously my brain doesn't know the difference. Only a small amount comes out if I massage them. I'm worried now that I'm single that I'm going to turn men off if breast milk gets involved with the foreplay. I am a g cup so it's really tempting for the guys to grab massage and suckle them. I'm just thinking what if they notice and they're grossed out.

What are your thoughts on this gentleman? Should I tell them ahead of time or just let them figure it out it doesn't happen every time.

Hi, no it doesn't bother me at all, I'm not a guy who has a fetish for lactation but in now way does it gross me out.
Every time my wife ( @Holly Doors ) and I have had children she lactated heavily all three occasions, when it came to bedroom fun we would make it all part of the play. I always found it good fun to be honest and it's never put me off sucking or playing with her breasts, what guy doesn't like playing with boobs?!
Hol's has always dried up so to speak after pregnancy but I have met women like yourself who are able to lactate with stimulation all the time, again it's nothing that has or would putting me off, it's just our bodies doing what they do. That's the way I see it anyway.