Does Large/ big=Good sex?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

No-way: Hello, peoples! I've been lurking around this site for like a mounth now, and I finally got up enough courage to post. I must say, after reading some of the post on this site, I'm a bit Discourage about having sex again (only did it once, so I'm still learning!!) I also feel kinda "short"
    since I'm only 7 3/4 length (almost 8, but barly!!), And 5 1/2 Around.

Since I don't have a lot of experience in the sexual areana,(Hopefully that will change ;) I wanted to ask some of the ladies and gentelmen of this board this:
    If you dont have a big dick, does that mean that you can't give a girl an orgasm? I'm not talking about clitoral
    orgasm, i'm talking about varginal. I'm kind-of worried that it I don't feel a girl up, she might not get any pleasure out of it. So please, help me wit this. Remember, I'm inexpereinced, so I don't know a lot about this subjuct. I just want the truth!! ???

2. Max

Max New Member

You need to be aware ... I 'm sure you must already be aware ??? .... that you are a very well hung guy. If you feel "short", it is only because you have spent too long on this site.

If at 7.75 or 8 inches in length you can't give a girl an orgasm, it won't be anything to do with your size. If indeed it ever has much to do with size. It may be to do with your skill, but that will come. It may have a lot to do with the girl herself, and you shouldn't ever accept total responsibility for it. Relax.

3. Imported

Gold Member

jaimie: A girl gets an orgasm from foreplay and experience. I usually cum fast so most of time the girl I'm with doesn't get one, but if we do it more than once or twice it happens because I take longer and she gets more out of it

4. jonb

Gold Member

I'd have to agree that foreplay's important. You can't just do the missionary position and expect her to get off.

5. Imported

Gold Member

No-way: Thanks Everybody!!! I guess I was a little nervous about having sex again because I'm not that experience
    and don't have that much to offer (or at least I thought :)) I do appreciate yall comments. I guess I'm not that small after all!! 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted