Does Lech Oil Really Work

Half Man Half Hors

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard for a while that using leech oil on ur dick makes it grow due to the leeches blood sucking traits.I wondering if anyone out there has used it and if it works.

D

deleted136887

Wonder along..... you are 30 years old, right? and father Christmas will be bringing your bigger dick round about 25th December. If ANY of these off the wall rumors, hints etc worked, we would all have had 30 feet long dicks.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
When I initially looked at this, my initial thought was "depends on the old lech it came from".

Then reading on I discovered that we were talking "Leech Oil" made from the blood sucking creatures we have all come to know and love. (That's right government bureaucrats)

Seriously, the poster is simply picking up a bunch of questions at a bunch of different locations on this subject and bringing them here.

Leech Oil is sold and exported from Singapore and Malaisia to mention a few.

Leeches excrete a chemical that is an anti-coagulant which helps them feed from their hosts.

In spite of the fact that leeches do have legitimate medical uses, I would tend to wonder what chemical agent could be found in a common leech that would have a positive effect on penis enlargement. There may be something to it, but, I would tend to be a skeptic on this until some individual can prove me wrong.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every time I rub stuff onto my penis it grows.

Wow Pecker, same thing happens to me except I don't have to rub anything on mine. When I rub it, it just starts to grow. Have the same problem at the urinal. After I shake it 6 or maybe 7 times, I rub it a few more times. It want's to grow even then. Thinking about seeing a doctor about this problem.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Rather Humerous,

There are active threads on the subject of "leech oil" going on in two other locations and a great deal about this stuff is available through Google.

I am still a skeptic, but, I would suggest that we all reserve complete judgment and our laughter until all the information is in.

This may sound totally preposterous, but, so did the first actual radio broadcast when it came over the headphones of a telegrapher on shipboard. They did not believe the telegrapher either, but what happened was true.

Let's just keep an open mind, but no so open that our brains fall out.