Does Lech Oil Really Work

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Because initially there was a ton of references to this, I took some time for the group and really started digging to see if I could find anything more "concrete" on this use of this product.

What I am finding is way too limited to draw any kind of conclusion one way or the other. As a "professional skeptic" I have very strong doubts on this, but, based on the effect that the enzymes secreted by the leech have on tissues and blood supply within those tissues to improve circulation and thereby give the leech in question a greater quantity of "food", there is some remote possibilities of something.

Many of the PE centered groups tend to have questionable reliability because of the competitive aspects that some tend to foster.

There are some relatively cheap sources for this product and I would not see any harm in trying it as part of a manual stretching program.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard for a while that using leech oil on ur dick makes it grow due to the leeches blood sucking traits.I wondering if anyone out there has used it and if it works.

I've never heard of leech oil. I'd say the blood sucking ability of leeches is more because they have a mouth with saliva that has an anticoagulant in it. The natural oils from a leech may have the same effect as their saliva, I would imagine.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have found that Dapper Dan's Snake Oil does the trick,It's exactly the same thing,but completely different.