Does letting it be known that you are hung result in more sex?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reason I ask is that, despite many (if not most) women claiming that the size of a cock is unimportant, I knew a guy a while ago who was as ugly as sin. Was rude and mysoginistic, but who never passed up an opportunity to whip out his rather large one (certainly the biggest I've ever seen in the flesh - bigger than mine when flaccid, which was the only state I ever saw it in, thankfully).

He also dressed lousy and was not overly hygienic.

Yet, once word got around about his prowess, he was never short of a lady to have sex with.

Even though many claimed his actual lovemaking skills were not great (truthfully or otherwise, we'll never know), they all DID have to agree his cock was a monster and others were always willing to find out for themselves.

This was prior to our discovery of HIV and he effectively lived the life of a serial one-night-stand merchant.

Would the thought of a guy having a very large penis blind you to their other characteristics (male or femal) or be enough for you to overlook them, just long enough to try it out for yourself and satisfy your curiosity?

I ain't asking you to marry it.

There's someone for everyone and I'm sure he probably dropped his mysoginist ways when he met Miss Right and they are both happy as Larry, together.

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a high school and college aged kid, others spreading the word among their friends that I was hung resulted in more sex for me.

I've always been shy, and not one to toot my horn (to coin a phrase). And now I'd rather be partnered than flit from one-night shackup to another. But the sort of folks who wanted to date me just so they could fuck me just wanted my cock; they couldn't have cared less who I was.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I like this thread; it's very interesting.

From a woman's point of view...

You're asking if a guy would have more sex because people 'know' he has a big dick? Of course he would.... think about your target audience.... SOMEONE is spreading the word and keeping it going... and those would be the interested, sexually active ones . If the word got out only to people who could CARE LESS, the 'rumor' wouldn't continue.

When 'word' of that sort of thing come out, it is in a promiscuous atmosphere, obviously. It's certainly not one of those things you talk about at work, or as you're grabbing a latte. It's usually at a bar where you can drink... and drink heavily. When girls hear about a man with a large penis, they're either curious, turned off by the subject matter, or indifferent ... possibly because they're already involved, or because it's not something they're interested in knowing.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
"Would the thought of a guy having a very large penis blind you to their other characteristics (male or femal) or be enough for you to overlook them, just long enough to try it out for yourself and satisfy your curiosity?"

If I was a girl just looking to get fucked properly.... and to hell with who he was? Sure.

If I was looking for more than that, (and wasn't into using people for sex)... absolutely not.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say 90% of the ladies that got my cock knew nothing of it's size before hand.
Of the ones that did, I had sex with 100% of them, a few of them telling me they had heard it was nice and big and thats why they decided to make the moves.

I don't know if it would make a girl want you if she otherwise does not find you attractive at all.

It definitely does make them come back for more, if you can use it decently.
I've fucked a few ex gfs while they were with their new bfs just because they missed my cock.
I wouldn't do that now and these were gfs that I obviously didn't love, but it was pretty fun getting the phone call just for cock.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
It's plenty of people out there willing to have a one night stand, both men and women.
When the rumor of a big penis start spreading, it's like shouting to a crowd: the voice will reach 100 people. Among these, the percentage of one nighters, and at the same time believers that the bigger the better, will be interested.
And they will come.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Letting it be known you're hung DOES not result in more sex. Being hung might, but talk is cheap. Guys always lie an add an extra inch or two that isn't really there.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've fucked a few ex gfs while they were with their new bfs just because they missed my cock.

That strikes a chord, cuz my ex has been getting ever and ever more cosier with me of late (phone calls with nothing actually to say - I've actually let her rabbit on for a while on many occasions and almost beeen tempted to say "......and......", unexpected visits and friendly banter - almost as if we weren't ex's - invites to stuff - that always seem to exclude her BF and my GF, offering to pick me up or asking if I'll pick her up when we need to be somewhere together for the kids, rtaher than drive alone and just meet there.

My GF gets furious and states that it's just cuz she (my ex) has discovered that she misses my cock.

They're both female. I got no idea. Females dumbfound me, but I'm guessing my present GF knows something that I don't.

Last edited:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Letting it be known you're hung DOES not result in more sex. Being hung might, but talk is cheap. Guys always lie an add an extra inch or two that isn't really there.

i realize this is probably just a simplified generalization and at its root is probably not too far off track, but not all guys lie, and i might even venture to guess not all guys lie always

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if its by your word usually it wont pass, but if it passes from others mouth it does seem to work. I have on occasion been asked by people that would not generally have this information about "rumors" and this sometimes does lead to action. I must say that it has been a while since that though, it seemed to be a younger teenage thing. It was good while it lasted though.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I my case it has. Not so much in adulthood, but in High School and University, people talking about me being hung resulted in quite a few girls making approaches to get a proper fuck.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought I was that hung, so I didn't talk about it. Besides, when growing up those that talked about "how much" they were getting or how "big" they are, were automatically called liars. I was taught to let my actions do my talking, not my mouth. I got more action from former girl friends spreading the word.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
All my gfs gossiped to all their gfs about sex. I'd gotten a few comments and crotch-ward glances, but not one offer. Course, that could be 'cause I'm not hung, among other things. . .

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
At our post game sex parties, one girl C*** measured the guys in front of the girls so they all new the size of each guy. Since the girls scored points for taking the most inches, the biggest guys were always sought after during the parties. (and other times,too) One girl S******* was the point leader most of the season, because she started off with M*** and M**** =26 points. They had bet her she couldn't take them both at the same time.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I've always been shy, and not one to toot my horn (to coin a phrase). And now I'd rather be partnered than flit from one-night shackup to another. But the sort of folks who wanted to date me just so they could fuck me just wanted my cock; they couldn't have cared less who I was.

Roughly similar experience here.

So as far as it goes for me, no. But then again, how many people beyond here (where my gallery stands as evidence) would actually know I was hung without visual proof? Not many if any, beyond a couple of partners, neither of whom would be able to do much good in the "spreading the word" department, as they are either far out of state (and thus outside my immediate area so anybody they did tell would be extremely physically unavailable) or are long gone (so no contact).

A couple of times, in online chats with women I was interested in, the subject would turn to sex and of course I'd slyly imply that I was "well-endowed" and of course they would go "yeah, rrrrriiiiggghhhhtttt" until I whipped up a vid for them to see and that was the end of that. :wink: Still didn't get laid in the end though with any of them though.

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i had just the opposite problem. my dick is so tiny that when a girlfriend would break up with me, i'd get phone calls and comments from girls i didn't even know making fun of my little dick! i've always sucked other guys, and when i hear a rumor about a guy having a big cock, i go after it.