Does letting it be known that you are hung result in more sex?

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Battleship Dick (He's got a pussy Destroyer) is our team's star stud. He doesn't really need to talk about his size because lots of the puck sluts have watched him tap out their friends. Word spreads fast and even though a lot of these girls are in agony after fucking him they come back for more. He has no shortage of new and younger (often their sisters) recruits. It's his endowment and stamina that have made him the star of our parties.

Reactions: liberalcynic

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
If your letting a girl know first up that you have a big dick she is going to take you for a creepy sleaze who is only after a fuck. Any mention of cock shouldn't come to way, way further down the line (unless its a one nighter) And it should always be because she bring it up as a topic
This.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lee - not necessarily, if a guy let it slip that he was hung, I'd be more inclined to pursue things.

I won't fuck anyone who's not minimally attractive to me. That said, if someone has a small dick, they have to be wickedly cute and charming, whereas if someone's hung long and thick, they can be merely passably attractive and I'll probably give it a go.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can't imagine it would hurt. I mean, yes, people will find out that you have a big dick... and it you do it with no tact, you will come off as sleezy. However, if it's subtle, like accidentally leaked out, it's great news to size queens.