Does liking my ass being played with mean Im gay?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by neil1972, Mar 20, 2009.

1. neil1972

neil1972 New Member

Albums:
    Whether Im wanking or getting a bj I like nothing better than having my ass either caressed or penetrated at the same time. The intense ejaculations I get are alot stronger than usual. However I dont dare mention this to anybody in case they may think Im gay. Would like to get some comments from anybody whether you are gay, straight or female. Im new on this site and Ive just uploaded some pics. Also I think I have quite a heavy cock and when wanking I get a sore arm after about 10 mins, any tips on different techniques?

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    nope. i don't think some healthy ass play makes you gay. it just means that's something that you enjoy and there's no reason you should not enjoy it. either with yourself or your partner.
    i for one have had many girlfriends want to play with my ass and have been steadfast that they don't do that. it's not something i like or want to do. but that's what i think about it.
    for people that enjoy it - enjoy it!

3. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lots of straight guys like to have their bum played with. In fact, there is a whole genre of kink devoted to women donning strap-ons and fucking men. Assplay doesn't make you gay. Being gay makes you gay.

4. Autofellatio

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Getting some ass play doesn't make anyone gay...

It's just s good sign (in my opinion) of a willingness to experiment in the name of pleasure :wink:

5. LondonTrojan

LondonTrojan New Member

My current girl friend loves to lick my ass when shes down there licking my balls, It feels great, I dont ask her to do it she just likes doing it, Once she gave me a blow job and also inserted her finger quite deep in my ass hole, I came so strong by her doing this, Im not gay or have any desire for a cock up me but when with my woman its cool. As this works both ways as i love to lick her ass b4 we have anal.

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

Its just one of your many erogenous zones. Just because your straight and derive great pleasure from having that area stimulated don't make you gay. There are loads of gay guy who 'DON'T like having the arse stimulated or penetrated, but don't make the straight.

Why do guys see, regard anal sex with the wife or female partner. Yet the thought of doing it with a guy, totally gross and repulsive. Its all down to your mind set, in my opinion.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It only makes you gay when you want me to be the one doing the playing.

8. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    So you're doing some heavy lifting? :wiggle:

I'm curious about what you want to know. Do you want to know if this this common? It's definitely less common since there is that perception of "gayness", but probably more common than you think. Do you want to know if it is gay? In that case, I'd have to ask: are you gay? Do you have any sexual and emotional desires exclusively for men? If not, and considering you are someone who plays with and penetrates their ass during sexual release time, I'd say the act is essentially not gay. Homosexual men may do it more often, but perhaps that's because they've broken through social stigmas about assplay at a faster rate than heterosexual men. They don't have to worry about being perceived as "gay" because they know they are. They can focus on the PLEASURE that region can give them (access to the prostate, and the copious nerve endings around and in the anus).

On a further note, I'd say that you seem to be too caught up in what other people might think about what you find pleasurable. Why are you giving them that control over your life? :confused:

Finally, keep it safe. That area wasn't designed as an entrance, and it hosts all kinds of bacteria. Clean it regularly. Don't stretch it too much or too often, and it would probably be a good idea not to poke the prostate every day. Enjoy! :biggrin1:

#8 sam_solo26, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Nope.
    Desiring the company of men in a sexual way makes you gay, not ass play.

10. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only if you want a man to do the playing.

11. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    as the old saying goes: Just because you eat bacon, doesn't mean you're a Pig Farmer.

12. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

If it feels good, do it :cool:

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

U have to see it like this; every man has a prostate, and every prostate can be stimulated by fingering your ass or using other stuff like dildos. As most men know, stimulating the prostate gives a very good feeling and a very nice orgasm :rolleyes:
    So conclusion, the prostate isn't made for gay people only (if they get penetrated), but for every man. So enjoy it, do what you like. If you like your ass being played, well that is just a sexual thing to do, has nothing to do with being gay or so. Listen to what already is said above. No worries.

14. D_Harry_Krautch

D_Harry_Krautch New Member

Not at all dude; just another way of making the orgasm so much more enjoyable!

15. brockli

brockli Active Member

Albums:
    If you like your ass to be played with then your def not considered straight by the standard definition.

16. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh really. Please enlighten us then.

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Hate to tell you, buddy, but when you've been around here a while, you'll see a broader than 'standard' definition. And it will be much more on the mark of 'real'.

18. steelepole

steelepole New Member

Albums:
    Short answer - NO!!! It means you're a Democrat! Just kidding! Courageous post...

19. Ed69

Gold Member

Nope it does not mean your gay!I love it when my wife will lick my ass!

20. Cybermacho

Cybermacho New Member

It is only the beginning..... Experiment with a dildo, enjoy it, have an intense orgasm and then switch to the real thing (you will love it). All of us have a bisexual part and it is up to every one to decide to go ahead and discover the joy of sex without the gender limitations....!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted