Does liking my ass being played with mean Im gay?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It is only the beginning..... Experiment with a dildo, enjoy it, have an intense orgasm and then switch to the real thing (you will love it). All of us have a bisexual part and it is up to every one to decide to go ahead and discover the joy of sex without the gender limitations....!!!

That is where you go wrong man, it's just stimulation of the G-spot to get more sexual pleasure, there doesn't have to be a dick involved. It really isn't a gay or bisexual thing. Just enjoying sex and discovering new feelings. It doesn't mean you want dick. I sometimes finger myself, but I definitely don't want a dick there :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I play with a straight boy right now who loves and I mean gets rock hard when I run my nails over his ass cheeks and down his ass crack. I enjoy doing it so it's fun for both of us.

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're gay if you find males attractive, thats pretty much the only criterion. I know a straight boy who fingers himself now and then, its about stimulation, not attraction.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Not unless you like a dude playing with your ass! There's a lot of nerve endings down there so it's hardly surprising you like it. Some people have a problem with ass play but that's their hang up and shouldn't be yours.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It certainly doesn't indicate that you have some sexual interest in men. It just means you have a part of your body that enjoys sexual stimulation. Although it has never done anything for me, I had a very straight friend who would always ask: What is better - bad sex or a good shit? I believe he had the answer to your question.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does it make you gay!??!?! Oh dear...

Next thing ya know you'll be doing Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall impressions at your local?!?!?!

Quick, stop what your doing immediately!!!! ;-)

Last edited:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whether Im wanking or getting a bj I like nothing better than having my ass either caressed or penetrated at the same time. The intense ejaculations I get are alot stronger than usual. However I dont dare mention this to anybody in case they may think Im gay. Would like to get some comments from anybody whether you are gay, straight or female. Im new on this site and Ive just uploaded some pics. Also I think I have quite a heavy cock and when wanking I get a sore arm after about 10 mins, any tips on different techniques?

Now, that depends... Do you like guys playing with it, women, or both?
If guys guys/women, then yes, gay/bi..
if not... you just like assplay.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys have discovered that there are very sensative nerve endings around the anus which helps ehhance sex play and can make for a stronger orgasm - no you are not gay just horny.

red97civic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i loveeee when my gf plays with my ass....she even got a little vibrator for us to use...it makes my orgasms sooo much better

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Yes already! Yes!

So many of these threads! It ALL makes you gay! Wanting your ass played with! Wanting to suck the sleeping guy's cock! Drinking your coffee with Splenda! Circle-jerking! IT'S ALL GAY!

Let's stop these "does it make me gay?" threads!! I'm giving you your answer!

It's all gay! Everything's gay! Gay gay gay gay!!! Now get over it!

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's so silly. Of course it doesn't make you make. Nothing you do with a girl can be gay, obviously! I had a boyfriend who liked his ass being played with once and it's made me like doing it too. I love sucking cock and then moving to a guy's ass to lick it and play with it before moving back to the cock. It's great fun! :) I haven't tried to strap on stuff yet (I don't think there are too many guys that are into it here in Ireland, I guess :p) but I'm more than open to it :)

D_Askham Gooseneck

Account Disabled
Media
It's funny to me that all these dudes are scared about certain things making them "gay". Do you find men attractive? Do you want to suck dick? If you answered no to either of those questions, then you are not gay. Liking having your ass fingered does not make you gay.

So you're doing some heavy lifting? :wiggle:

I'm curious about what you want to know. Do you want to know if this this common? It's definitely less common since there is that perception of "gayness", but probably more common than you think. Do you want to know if it is gay? In that case, I'd have to ask: are you gay? Do you have any sexual and emotional desires exclusively for men? If not, and considering you are someone who plays with and penetrates their ass during sexual release time, I'd say the act is essentially not gay. Homosexual men may do it more often, but perhaps that's because they've broken through social stigmas about assplay at a faster rate than heterosexual men. They don't have to worry about being perceived as "gay" because they know they are. They can focus on the PLEASURE that region can give them (access to the prostate, and the copious nerve endings around and in the anus).

On a further note, I'd say that you seem to be too caught up in what other people might think about what you find pleasurable. Why are you giving them that control over your life? :confused:

Finally, keep it safe. That area wasn't designed as an entrance, and it hosts all kinds of bacteria. Clean it regularly. Don't stretch it too much or too often, and it would probably be a good idea not to poke the prostate every day. Enjoy! :biggrin1:

Great post, man! - sensible and intelligent. :)