Does long mean limp?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ionto, May 1, 2006.

1. Ionto

Ionto New Member

You sometimes see soft cocks which are not completely limp, that don’t hang straight down, but stick out a bit, some at an angle of as much as 45°.

But from what I have seen, these are usually quite short cocks. Is there a connection between length and limpness?

When soft, mine tends to hang completely vertically (though at about 15cm /6 inches it’s not nearly as long as many of you), and I’ve always imagined that the reason was the length. But am I overgeneralising from my own case?

2. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I couldn't speak for anyone else, but mine is 7" soft and hangs in a quarter-oval way i.e. a 90 degree curve and not straight down.

3. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine hangs at about a 40 degree angle when completely limp. I don't think it has much to do with cock size. I think it would have more to do with ball size as the penis has to hang in front of the balls. It would also be connected to the 'tightness' of the skin around the cock. Larger people with looser skin are, I reckon, more likely to have vertcical-hanging cocks!

4. tyke

tyke New Member

For me it depends how warm or cold I am.
    Warm everything is loose so will hang down, cold though my ball sac is pulled up & tight so my cock is pointing out over it.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've not been able to find it but I read once that there is a bundle of nerves at the base of the spine that determines how much blood stays in the penis when flaccid. These nerves in some guys allow a lot of blood to drain, causing a 'grower' look, while other guys (with an otherwise same sized organ) with a less-active nerve bundle keep more blood in the soft penis, causing the 'shower.'

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I just agree with carter and tyke.

I've also noticed that guys with a belly have their limp dick hanging more than thin guys with a very flat belly. It has a lot to do with a guy's anatomy I think.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many variables here.

Young Long Penis may equal very often hard

Older Long Penis may equal rather flaccid

Healthy body of any age may also equal a rather erect/angled penis

The size of the ball sac also has a lot of influence on the angle of a flaccid penis.

The physical scale (slim/average/heavy) may also impace on the appearance of the penis.

So many variables, but so many different views that always make penis watching interesting.

http://www.ratearod.com/pics/pic/normalrod~8.jpg?44017454/75726

8. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Very interesting. May be the answer. Must see if I can find the article. But it sounds logical that there must be less blood in the penis if it is completely limp.

For me it's not a question of body fat - I could do with a bit more. Could be the balls business : mine are very low.

Another difference I ve thought of. With the very limp soft cocks, you can't tell if there's a curve when hard. I get quite a curve even in the early stages of an erection, but when I'm soft, it's just straight up and down.

9. Large 1

Large 1 New Member

It ain't necessarily so! Look again....

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

You don't mean the pudendal nerve, do you, Pecker?

11. jared84

jared84 New Member

mine hangs straight down and its not big.

Draft saved Draft deleted