Does losing weight cause your penis to get bigger??

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People have told me this. Each spring/summer I usually drop ~12-15 lbs just to get more lean for the beach etc. I will say that my penis does appear to be bigger when I am leaned but I think its also because my stomach is tighter and I usually shave. Is their an truth that a guy's penis actually DOES get bigger if he drops a bit of weight??

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No growth increase, a smaller belly overhang maks the penis look longer. There is an adage in our Male Society that says Loose 30 pounds and gain an inch in penis length.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
It doesn't get bigger...you penis is always the same size. However, reducing the fat at the base of the penis does make it appear larger. Also, trimming gives the appearance of looking larger.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
These guys are right! Your penis will not grow any longer or bigger: but think of the benefits to losing weight.

You'll feel better about yourself.
You'll have better circulation and stamina.
You'll increase your chances of getting laid by whomever you want to. (people may disagree here, but I think it's langely going to be due to an increase in confidence, which is ultra sexy to anyone who is looking).

The list could go on and on. But the root of all this is that if it makes you a happier, prouder, individual who wants to go for a little self improvement in everything from how you feel when you get up in the morning to how you feel in the sack, how can it be a bad thing?

-John

SMD6107

Just Browsing
Media
Hung, Rico and John T have nailed it. I have dropped 40 pounds since January 1 (from 230 lbs to 190), and sex with my wife (who has dropped 25) has never been better. She says it feels bigger to her (again, less fat in the way) and that I am hitting places she didn't know she had. Unlike most here, I am pretty average (6 x 5), but my dick doesn't know it ...

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your penis does not grow per se. You do "gain" an inch for every 30 lbs of fat you loose, but that is because that inch you gained was hinden under the fat pad you had in your lower abdomen, down by your cock. This is an issue for overweight guys, which is why people argue if you should measure "bone pressed" or if you whould measure with a ruler gently touching your skin at the base of your belly. In my case for example, I am a pretty big dude at 6 ft1 215 lbs....I'm athletic and fit but kinda husky and not cut. I want to loose about 20-30lbs to get cut, to about 8-10 % body fat so that I'm slimmer (which in itself makes your cock look bigger because of proportions, duh), and also so that the 1 inch of my cock that is sometimes hidden by my fat unless I press my fat down, can simply be free!:redface: Haha, but yeah, It helps to be as lean as possible and the fitter you are, the more efficient circulation and the better quality erections as well.:smile: My 2 cents.

Some Pics(Plenty moreif youd like):
Copy of IMG_8778.jpg
IMG_8778.jpg
Unnamed[1].jpg
Unnamed[3].jpg
Unnamed[5].jpg
Unnamed[7].jpg
Copy of Copy of IMG_6993.jpg <<<Me, FLACCID
Copy of Copy of IMG_8541.jpg
Copy of DSC02039.jpg
Unnamed[6.jpg

(My Measurements are 6ft1 tall, 215lbs, 8.3 inches long rock hard, 5.9 inches around....Plan on loosing 20-30lbs so as to have a ripped stomach, because being a big formal football player, current swimmer, I want to be slimmer because the proportions will look better that way and be more impressive)

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Hung, Rico and John T have nailed it. I have dropped 40 pounds since January 1 (from 230 lbs to 190), and sex with my wife (who has dropped 25) has never been better. She says it feels bigger to her (again, less fat in the way) and that I am hitting places she didn't know she had. Unlike most here, I am pretty average (6 x 5), but my dick doesn't know it ...
Congrats SMD...that is quite a weight loss. I bet you feel much better about yourself as well! Keep up the good work:biggrin1:

SMD6107

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Rico ... The health and social benefits are too many to count. But fucking like a young guy (I am 46) has been the best one by far. Gazing down at a "bigger cock" runs a close second!

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
More length is revealed with loss of fat. I know that the longest measurement I got was when I was really skinny, almost emaciated (about 130 lbs). Also, if you are in better cardiovascular fitness with better circulation, then the improved bloodflow could result in bigger, harder erections.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
There can be a layer of fat in the pelvic area, and this can push the skin outwards and make the penis appear to be shorter in length. However, in order to notice any significant amount of this effect, you'd have to gain A LOT of weight, and fat would deposit on many other areas of your body, such as your ass, long before this would happen.

Keeping your pubes thinned out with an electric trimmer, as well as trimming the hair on the base of the shaft can actually make the penis appear to be longer, too; dark shadows play tricks on the brain.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course. depending on how overwieght the person is. you lose weight right below the belly right above the cock..and all around it, basically it would be like pushing back the "fat pad" and holding it there,

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have lost 35 pounds and found over an inch more penis, if I lose another 25 pounds I will probably gain another inch or so. There has been no loss in girth.

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have noticed when I get back into running which is usually in the spring my sex drive goes up and my erections get a lot harder. Their are days I'm cumming 4-5 times which is definately more than normal.

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your cock won't get bigger if you lose weight. It only might look that way because you don't have your gut obscuring the view. The thinner (smaller) your body is, naturally the larger your cock would look. So would your head.