Does lpsg is a closed garden for women?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can count on my hand the number of women that express themselves on LPSG.

Why is that?

Don't get me wrong, I love you all, I think your all great women, with great personality.

I like reading all of you, but every week there are new women becoming new member on LPSG, and it's not reflecting on the forum.

Is there something that make them flee?

Something else, LPSG could be seen as a "fetish" forum on big dick. And every time the question come around, most of you disagree with that assumption. I understand that you're all have your reason to be on LPSG, and I think it's great to have women opinion on the big dick world. Like many time in the past, you all have expressed the feeling that LPSG is your home and that you connect well with other women on LPSG.

But how come there are not a lot of women with the big dick fetish poping up all the time?

Do you think LPSG is not attractive to women?

Does LPSG is a close garden for women?

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A ton of great female posters and contributors were banned over trivial things a few years ago. I know because I was one of them. I cautiously returned last year. At one time if you were too outspoken you'd be tossed if it ruffled too many feathers. Some women left when their female friends got kicked out.

When I came back there were all sorts of new female posters to take their place. I have met plenty of great women here since I've been back. LPSG is a predominately male site. Men seem to be the ones most obsessed about dick and getting approval from other men for their endowment. There is also a strong presence of gay men here (not that there is anything wrong with that).

There is also the fact that there are a lot of dumb, misogynistic, uneducated, stubborn men around here that make the experience unpleasant on the regular. It doesn't take long for a woman to see the same questions being asked over and over again. And when a woman/women express their opinion on an issue there are far too many guys who come in to tell us our opinion is invalid.

You have to have thick skin to be a female at LPSG. I've had to take a break from here before because it's frustrating to be a female here. It's frustrating in the same way that straight men think it's frustrating when gay men try to recruit them to bat for the other team.

At least -part- of it, in my eyes, is that more often than not, the ones most obsessed with dicks are........... men. Other dicks, their dick, dicks in general. And with how too many men on this forum treat the women, it's a unique woman who decides to stick around and deal with the fuckery.

The reason I initially joined this site, was genuinely for the giggles, after reading an article on Cracked.com

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can be proud of yourself, it's take strength for a women to stand up at LPSG members.

I often see all the comments that men can trow at you, it's ugly.

Good thing it's not just bad people, I Like this forum, I like the people here, It's a lot of miss conception, bad assumption, but the vast majority are good people.

Still, there's as much different type of men that there's different type of women. I'm sure there's women obsessed by dicks somewhere.

Anyhow, Your all old timer here, that doesn't explain the lack of new comer. New female member just don't post.

Do you think, Women have very low interest in big penis? If I take the percentage of women in LPSG as a ref, Women are less the 1% interested in big penis.

Or do you think, it's all women taking the back seat, looking and not participating?

Annnnnd it turned into yet another "omg do women actually like big penis" thread, of which there are a ton already.

Reactions: Black_Frost

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, your right, I should take a break from this site too...

Everytime someone talk about big dick on a big dick site, it's one question too much.

Why bother, keeping this site alive.

bye

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm constantly asked why I come to this site. I try to explain, but I think I'm going to start saying that Facebook's weenies are too small.

If I ever met another member face-to-face I think I might die of embarrassment from what I've shared on here. I treasure the anonymity to be expressive about matters that got me banned from the Wednesday night church potluck.

Working with big burly men-types all day long has given me rhino skin. I've learned to push back, but I've also learned that this site in no way represents real life, and any and all opinions expressed by others will do nothing to affect my paycheck or lifestyle. It is what it is.

My sister and my best friend think I have a big-weenie obsessed alter-ego. Honestly, I've never had a concern over the size of a potential partner, and I never saw it as a reason to judge someone. I assumed that would have functioning equipment, and we would have some fun. Period.

The reality is that I've learned so much from this site, so I'm willing to share what I know.

Dirtymistress85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I've just been here for a few days so I don't know anything about all the drama mentioned above... I must say I am surprised that so many men on this site are insecure about their size and make it a much bigger issue than it should be imho. I thought more of you would be proud instead of worrying about half an inch here or there.

I joined because I'm a bit of a size queen and I like to talk freely about sex and this looked like a place to do it. But after a few days I can't really judge so I'm just gonna see what happens :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know how the ladies here are supposed to answer why other women aren't registering in droves. I feel like the responsibility is being put on me (as a female) to know the answers to all of those questions pertaining to women. But it's not on me. You guys need to go out and ask other women in real life yourself. The women who are on LPSG are already on here. We can't possibly explain why other women aren't on here.

It probably reflects just how little women do care about disembodied cock.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How would one of the nice, gentlemanly guys feel if we bombarded them with the question "Why aren't there more nice guys here at LPSG?" every day. They'd be like "Hell if I know. I am here and that's the best I can do for you."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
women show up here everyday
most are run off by the ookiery.
at a certain point this site can do more harm than good to opinions of the opposite sex.
ya kinda have to weight what you get out of spending time here vs what the site takes out of you

there have been heaps of women, amazing women here, most have been banned or left
who you see active now are the ones who dodged the ban hammer, were resurrected *meself* or those with the disposition to stick it out.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why is "I was looking for the POV of other women who deal with a partner with large proportions" so damn hard for the straight guys to get?
Large penis support group.
I was looking for a type of support, because me looking like a deer in headlights is not profoundly attractive, and made him a tad self conscious.