Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So all my life I used regular sized condoms until one night I had to borrow a magnum from a buddy at the last second. I was nervous about it working but to my surprise, and great excitement, it fit better than any condom I had ever used.

Now they are all I use but does that mean I'm thicker or bigger than normal? I feel like a lot of people overestimate the size of Magnum condoms, I think they're only a little wider if anything.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
So all my life I used regular sized condoms until one night I had to borrow a magnum from a buddy at the last second. I was nervous about it working but to my surprise, and great excitement, it fit better than any condom I had ever used.

Now they are all I use but does that mean I'm thicker or bigger than normal? I feel like a lot of people overestimate the size of Magnum condoms, I think they're only a little wider if anything.

yea only a little wider

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regular condoms are built to be a fit for guys in the average range, which goes from 5-7" in length and 4.75-5.25" in circumference. For anyone in the dead center or upper range of average, Magnums can be a better fit because of being slightly larger, but they're still not a whole lot bigger than regular condoms. People just really like using them because of the brilliant marketing by Trojan and the pop culture associations with "Magnum Men":

Trojan Magnum Commercials

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
never tried a magnum, but i have a feeling that a lot of guys think they it better is actually just psychological... they fit/feel better if they think they have a bigger cock.

i bet a lot of guys using magnums should actually NOT be using magnums

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
never tried a magnum, but i have a feeling that a lot of guys think they it better is actually just psychological... they fit/feel better if they think they have a bigger cock.

i bet a lot of guys using magnums should actually NOT be using magnums

with it's tapered base (mag L and xl) even a small guy could wear them but he would just be fucking the condom instead of the girl :lmao:

for the xl's but 6"girth is recommend minimum

if i were going to get it i'd get a large as it has a bigger mid shaft then the XL

I remember trying on regular one

damn shit was so painful

could not even get it passed my head when soft

i was able to get a ultra thin one on but it looked compressed and was unconformable

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Well, if you're a 22 y.o. virgin who only kissed a girl and got to 'second base' once when you were 14, and you haven't been on a date since, I guess it would prove a moot point. :smile:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

Well, if you're a 22 y.o. virgin who only kissed a girl and got to 'second base' once when you were 14, and you haven't been on a date since, I guess it would prove a moot point. :smile:

my first one I will never forget and she will never forget I will make sure of that :tongue:

working on my self confidence first as it's very important

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:rolleyes:
what am exaggerating about?
Dude, in the very short time you've been here you've got quite a lot of posts all over the site bragging about your cock either directly or indirectly, and some of them are kinda 'over the top', if you catch my drift. FWIW, I'm just suggesting you might want to consider dialing it back a little.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, in the very short time you've been here you've got quite a lot of posts all over the site bragging about your cock either directly or indirectly, and some of them are kinda 'over the top', if you catch my drift. FWIW, I'm just suggesting you might want to consider dialing it back a little.

yes I type too fast that is why

about 35wpm

num key not sure but it's faster then most people

on this one forum I have about 16,000 posts I did that in about 6 years

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
yes I type too fast that is why

about 35wpm

num key not sure but it's faster then most people
35wpm is really slow actually. 90wpm is fast. 120wpm is really fast. The record is something like 216wpm. 35wpm is about average for two finger hunt and peck.

Anyway, that was my suggestion, fwiw. Take it or leave it. I'm done here for now. Good luck. Carry on.

Last edited: