Does masturbating and other things affect your hardness?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BigPackage, Jan 4, 2009.

1. BigPackage

BigPackage New Member

Albums:
    Just wondering if how much you masturbate and other stuff affects other people's cocks and their hardness like mine?
    I usually masturbate 1-2 a day but if I go a few days without my cock is much harder than the daily ones and I can laster longer being hard too. It's hard-ish but not fantastic if I masturbate daily. Same as morning erections - it's hard-ish but not as much as it could be. But if I go a couple of weeks it's not that good either as my dick's almost got used to not being hard!
    If I arouse myself from being totally flaccid to erect the hardness is not as good as if I was really up for it and had a boner straight away after taking my underwear off. If I have a piss less than half an hour or so before masturbating again it's not as hard than if I'd gone an hour before. All seems weird but it would be good to have other people's opinions.

2. largeleo

largeleo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Of course the longer you go without jacking off the harder your dick with get, the bigger the loads and the thicker your cum. The more you do it the less the flangy in the penis fill up. You will always get thicker, longer and harder errections if you have a day or two in between.

Draft saved Draft deleted