Does masturbating make it even bigger over time?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Sure seems like it...
It depends on how you masturbate. Keeping you dick at its hardest for long periods (over 30 mins.) regularly will cause growth for sure.

There is a chemical penis enlargement technique which artificially induces priapism for several hours which causes permenant penis enlargement, the body reacts to an external or internal pressure by making that area bigger, eg. women's breasts during pregnancy.

Masturbating for a shorter period will do the same but take much longer!

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed it can make soft size bigger, at least temporarily. Not hard size, though.

D

deleted105034

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any muscles in the part of the dick that sticks out of your body.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If that were true, I'd have to roll my dick up and keep it in my pocket or sling it over my shoulder to keep from stepping on it.
One can only wish.:tongue:
Priapism is a medical problem where the blood flows to the penis, but for some reason will not flow properly back into the body. A guy can continue masturbating and the penis will continue to get harder without ejaculating. If the penis doesn't go return to the flaccid state within three to five hours (Not sure of the exact time) it is a medical emergency. The penis can be permanently damaged and orgasms can be a thing of the past as in you never cum again. And erections will also be a thing of the past as well.

You don't want a bigger penis that bad, even if it does increase the size of your penis, which may or may not happen.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but there are supposedly exercises you can do to make your penis bigger.

Also, losing fat helps a lot. The fatter you are, the more fat there is around the base of the penis, the smaller it appears.

Reactions: Joner

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think being healthy makes your dick bigger. and i think biological factors and body chemisty regulate how big your dick hangs, especially soft. i don't really think masturbation has much to do with your dick size as an act, as much as just generally stimulating yourself will create bloodflow that makes your dick bigger. the more you do this, or the more turned on you get by the act, makes your dick bigger.

ben40

1st Like
Media
I don't think masturbating makes your dick bigger... otherwise I'd be hung like Mandingo by now! ;)

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my twenties, I burst a few blood vessels from whacking WAY TOO LONG (hours)... and the result was a definite widening. Probably along the same lines as what pumping does... but it was ALL MANUAL.