Does masturbating make it even bigger over time?

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's dangerous to be hard for hours.well.you need circulation every 30 minutes.if you are hard 100% more than 30-45 minutes then cell tissue starts dying due to lack of oxygen in the blood that is in the penis and can't get out!thats all.well.kegels help with this problem as you can always pull more blood in your penis and have mixed old blood-new blood.well,you should avoid erections more than 45 minute.in my opinion you should have to take a 15 minutes break after an erection of 30-40 minutes and then continue again.yes.stretching the penis all the time leads to length gains and guys who used to pull their dick hard and for a lot of time in my opinion are sligtly larger than others who don't.well.the potential gains from this are 2" at most as these are the total ligaments strecthing.the rest has to come from tunicae.so.maybe there are bigger like 0.5" in general.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well it definitely did for me. When I started jerking off, and I did it religiously at least once daily, twice on weekends, I was 3", maybe 3½" at best. Slipped into the toilet paper tube with ease and never peaked out. But let me tell you, within about 2 years, I started packing a full, thick, hard six incher, no bone pressing. I could get into the cardboard tube, but it took some pushing and a lot of chafing to do so. And that rosy head of mine came way out the front. Not only did my dick get bigger, my BALLS got bigger too! And hairier to boot! Then something went wrong. I probably should have been using lube other than soap, because the damn thing just stopped growing. No matter how many times a day I would tug it, nothing. Other than getting angry at me and spitting some slimy white stuff all over the walls, but no more growing. Can anyone out there give me some suggestions, please?

Reactions: Squirrel1

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well it definitely did for me. When I started jerking off, and I did it religiously at least once daily, twice on weekends, I was 3", maybe 3½" at best. Slipped into the toilet paper tube with ease and never peaked out. But let me tell you, within about 2 years, I started packing a full, thick, hard six incher, no bone pressing. I could get into the cardboard tube, but it took some pushing and a lot of chafing to do so. And that rosy head of mine came way out the front. Not only did my dick get bigger, my BALLS got bigger too! And hairier to boot! Then something went wrong. I probably should have been using lube other than soap, because the damn thing just stopped growing. No matter how many times a day I would tug it, nothing. Other than getting angry at me and spitting some slimy white stuff all over the walls, but no more growing. Can anyone out there give me some suggestions, please?

When you started jerking off? I'm guessing you were just going thru puberty. When puberty ended so did the growth.