Does Men's Nipple Sensitivity Correlate with Chest Size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jovial, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do guys with bigger chests (pectoral muscles) have more sensitive nipples? I've noticed that with gaining more muscle in the last year, when I flick my nipples the sensations have more tissue to permeate through, hence it feels better. I usually get an erection pretty fast by doing this.

Has anyone else experienced this? Discuss.

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Explains why my nipples aren't that sensitive.:mad:

3. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Try having them pierced!
    Mr Ed's nipples weren't sensitive in any way before I had them pierced,and now, he loves the sensation, of having them played with and sucked.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never understood why it makes them more sensitive. Does it just make it easier to flick them or is the sensitivity increased even when you aren't directly touching the piercing, just near it?

5. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I've got a 45" chest, but I have always had sensitive nipples ever since I was a teenager. They're one of my most sensitive erogenous zones on my body.

I don't think chest size has much to do with it, as bulking up doesn't change the number of nerve endings near the surface.

6. JerkOverBigTits

JerkOverBigTits New Member

I agree that chest size isn't likely a factor. I am an average build and my nipples are also the most sensitive part of my body. I can get an instant erection having them played with to the point that I prefer that to blowjobs. Damn that Mohel taking 30% of my sensitivity.

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certainly in my case, my chest size has not wavered much over my lifetime...but my nipple sensitivity has..so something else is at play!
    My nipples never had sensitivity until about three years ago..now they are
    almost as sensitive as my cock and they keep increasing in sensitivity and they have become slightly larger...go figure?

8. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    My nipples have always been sensitive as well. I love when they're being sucked properly. :biggrin1:

9. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

I don't normally like nipple play way to sensative...but hooked up with a guy..who barely touched them with his tongue and breath..a great experience..i'm a big chested guy

10. Time2Talk

Time2Talk New Member

I go wild when my nipples are licked and lightly sucked. I hate it when they are bitten even slightly. I like them to be caressed with a tongue and have the one that is not being sucked played with ... I can cum easily with that!

11. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

I never knew that male nipples were erogenous until I was in my late teens and read it in a book. I'm glad I read it because it made me discover how extremely sensitive and erogenous mine are, but not in a rough way. I hear that some men get nothing out of their nipples at all. I can't be sure, but I don't think it has anything to do with chest size. I weigh about 50lbs more now than when I was a skinny teen, and they were very sensitive then and still are.

12. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Have my left nipple pierced and am sensitive as hell, but then again, I'll readily admit that I'm a tit, pit and crotch slut.

13. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

I don't get that either.

I'm not having it done, but explain it. If a man has sensitive nipples will a piercing make him more sensitive? What if he has no sensitivity at all? Will a piercing give him sensitivity?

Have you ever seen this video or others like it on youtube?

YouTube - playing my nipples again

Is this natural or did he stretch them somehow? We're obviously all different, but I would not take my shirt off in public if my nipples stood out like that.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

njqt466 makes a note to pay careful attention to Jovial's nipples...:wink:

15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    What happened three years ago to change things? And did they just get larger as the sensitivity increased in the last three years? Maybe the sensitivity is related to hormone levels.

Also, maybe the sensitivity is something that is learned. Perhaps the feeling of nipples being stimulated becomes associated with good times. I hear of stories of women that had been molested on their breasts when young that later don't enjoy their breasts being touched. One's mind needs to relax and be in the right mood to enjoy the sensations.

16. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Titplay is a requirement for me, and has been for quite some time now (maybe 15 years?).

But I get a rush of sexual urgency with titplay that I never really experienced with just penile sex, and through titplay can experience full-body orgasm over and over. If I edge (delay ejaculation) by focusing on titplay, the shuddering can go on for hours, with a full, throbbing, precum-dripping hardon.

In response to the OP:
    I was a fat kid who slimmed down during adolescence, and have always presumed that I got my big monkey nipples because of that. But 25+ years of people tugging on them have definitely made them more prominent.

Snakebite kits can help anyone looking for greater sensitivity without piercing, too.

17. Supersized

Supersized New Member

My pecs are huge but I still don't have very sensiive nipples.

18. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Where the hell have you been all my life? Can't imagine sex without tit and pit play as a prelude to tackling the crotch.

19. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was thinking hormonal as well ... my testosterone level is very high, even now at 75 ( recently measured 500)! I was administered steroids over about 18 months almost four years ago prior to spinal surgery. I grew some new body hair and since about that time my sexual libido has surged and my nips and butt have become sensitive for the first time ever. Whether steroids can enhance sexual functioning is something I do not know!:confused::confused:

20. Martijnn_tje

Martijnn_tje New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted