Does messy blow jobs turn you off?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was blowing off this guy the other day and I wasn't in the mood to drink up anything like saliva or precum. So I just let it flow all over the place.

It was at my place so the mess had to be cleaned up by me and I didn't mind. But I pretty much spat all over him, his whole dick was dripping wet with my saliva and he even had some spit on his thighs.:redface:

I was too tired to care (we just had sex and then he wanted a blow job). But I've gone back thinking about that night and I'm starting to think he was probably offended because I wasn't taking anything in.

Are you guys turned off by messy blow jobs with spit all over your dick and trickling down to the sheets?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was blowing off this guy the other day and I wasn't in the mood to drink up anything like saliva or precum. So I just let it flow all over the place.

It was at my place so the mess had to be cleaned up by me and I didn't mind. But I pretty much spat all over him, his whole dick was dripping wet with my saliva and he even had some spit on his thighs.:redface:

I was too tired to care (we just had sex and then he wanted a blow job). But I've gone back thinking about that night and I'm starting to think he was probably offended because I wasn't taking anything in.

Are you guys turned off by messy blow jobs with spit all over your dick and trickling down to the sheets?

Nope.

Much preferable to "dry and desert-like"!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
once you get your gold membership will you stop the endless thread whoring?

search option is your friend. spend some time getting to know it.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once you get your gold membership will you stop the endless thread whoring?

search option is your friend. spend some time getting to know it.

I just typed up "messy blow jobs" and I'm only getting 3 results:

Memorable gay sex scenes

interaction, period, sexual Sexual interaction when on period?

Cumming on Your Face

If you have a problem with a member's thread in here you really ought to report the thread or tell the moderator to merge the threads and stop acting like a baby.

New members join everyday and instead of searching for threads they like to be presented with topics that they haven't discussed yet.

If you don't enjoy reading unintentional repeated threads I suggest you don't enter them and find something that's more to your liking.

Stop being such a reply-whore. You're off-topic replies is a waste of my time and others.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a good thread.
Ignore him, he isn't a moderator or Admin anyways.

And to answer the question, I looove a nice sloppy blowjob. I doubt everyone does, but if you look around for awhile, you'll find someone you are almost totally compatible with. ;)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And to answer the question, I looove a nice sloppy blowjob. I doubt everyone does, but if you look around for awhile, you'll find someone you are almost totally compatible with. ;)

I felt so guilty wetting the place up.:redface: I'll have to make it up to him next time. In fact, I really ought to ask him how he likes it done.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ignoring a member who is damned and determined to reply to every thread on the message board has proven difficult. your name will at times fill every single most recent poster slot on every single thread, for pages.

you have no concern about the quality of your contributions to this board, only increasing your post count enough to reach the hallowed grounds of gold membership.

it's fucking rude.

maybe the mods could advance you the gold membership on faith, then you won't have to cram every forum with shit threads.

but.. you're right, you are well within in your rights to shit all over LPSG. being a feckless twat isn't against ToS.

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I like it wet and messy, and then hold and cuddle each other , let it dry. Most Asians however, just want to jump straight into the shower to wash it all off!!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ignoring a member who is damned and determined to reply to every thread on the message board has proven difficult. your name will at times fill every single most recent poster slot on every single thread, for pages.

you have no concern about the quality of your contributions to this board, only increasing your post count enough to reach the hallowed grounds of gold membership.

it's fucking rude.

maybe the mods could advance you the gold membership on faith, then you won't have to cram every forum with shit threads.

but.. you're right, you are well within in your rights to shit all over LPSG. being a feckless twat isn't against ToS.

The threads I've started are all lengthy and opened for the purpose of discussion (you're talking about using the search, maybe you should try searching for all my threads and maybe you can spend time calculating how much time I've spent composing all of them).

I find YOU rude and insulting. This complaint of yours is not constructive and there are proper ways in dealing with repeated threads.

It's funny how you're going on about quality posts and you're going off topic on a thread (which is probably why the search doesn't work as efficiently as it should with all your off topic posts).

You are being disrespectful to a member, disrespectful to a thread. I've started a thread, I didn't find anything about this topic when I searched for it. There's nothing I can do about it, I can't delete threads as I am not a moderator. Go ahead an delete or move my thread...whoops - LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A MODERATOR EITHER.

I'm sorry that all my threads talk about blow jobs, big dicks and orgasms. I'm just going to go ahead and guess that you don't much of any because you're obviously not a fan of my threads. Don't take your anger out on people with happy sex lives.

utopia08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No Im not turned off at all. The wetter..the better :tongue: Sounds like you gave him a really hot blow!:biggrin1:

XXX, Utopia

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends if it's at night when I'm going to have to sleep in and on sticky slimy jizz and saliva christened sheets or morning when I can strip the bed. I used to date a girl who salivated during a BJ as if she was a washing machine with too much soap added. I found it extremely hot that she was soooooo into sucking my cock. She'd beg me to let her continue if I wanted to switch and penetrate her or go down on her. I like a BJ standing so with a towel handy it was easy to dry off. I always keep cum-towels handy at my bedside. I've found that women love that.