MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i apologize for leading Mr. Pitbull down a path of thread hijacking and lustful pancake ogling.

is my bad not his.

last breakfast food related post. promise.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Messy, passionate blowjobs where the girl is totally into worshipping your cock with her mouth and is willing to throw her tidy, clean girl status out the window are really hot.

Reactions: Jjz1109

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am totally in the messier the better camp. So what if you have to change the sheets and toss the other sheets in the washer before going to bed?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow. I'm in the "don't like" sloppy, wet blow jobs camp. I love when a chick worships my cock, and that means lots of licking, tongue action, and sucking until that magic moment. Do I want to come in a wet mouth of spit and saliva? Hell no. I have had some chicks do this, not sure if it's their preference or they don't appreciate giving a good bj. But when I've been with these girls, my cock afterwards smells like bad breath, and I can't wait to wash off the boys!!!

Nope, I like it dry.

Reactions: Hungdude09

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I felt so guilty wetting the place up.:redface: I'll have to make it up to him next time. In fact, I really ought to ask him how he likes it done.
Yeah, just ask, we don't bite unless you ask us to! Early on my girl apologized for "the messy blowjob" and I was like, "um, what?" I explained that this was a turn-on for me, so let stuff drip, be wet, whatever. But that's just me.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nah, I enjoy them, so long as you don't spit anywhere. Spitting is repulsive to me. But if you want to let some spit drool from your mouth, I'm ok with that. I love it when my cock, balls, and pubes are damp after a hot bj.

If you're going to be really wet, put a towel (or two) on top of the sheets so we don't have to sleep on a wet spot.

Reactions: Upforitall129

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nah, I enjoy them, so long as you don't spit anywhere. Spitting is repulsive to me. But if you want to let some spit drool from your mouth, I'm ok with that. I love it when my cock, balls, and pubes are damp after a hot bj.

If you're going to be really wet, put a towel (or two) on top of the sheets so we don't have to sleep on a wet spot.
Right on art! Couldn't agree more!

pindakaas100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

second that