Does my boss like me like that?

hendrixxoriley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone, I know that I shouldn’t be doing this but it gets me so hot that I kinda wanna pursue this. A little about myself, I’m 29m, fem, Asian and slim. At work I try to be social and outgoing but I’m really reserve and to myself most of the time. My boss is 45, straight, married, and toned (he plays sports outside of work, so I’m just gonna assume that body is toned, lol)

I’ve been getting a gut feeling that my boss likes me. We’ve been texting outside of work and been talking in-person more, whenever I get the chance since my work is busy. So, this feeling started before our Christmas party. We talked on chat how busy we are and joked about taking a shot, one day he came up to me and I said his whisky is in the fridge. Then he whispered in my ears and said “fuck yeah,” in a tone where it sounded really sexual. I looked at him and he smirked as I gave him bedroom eyes and my own smirk as well. I observed how he doesn’t really do that with anyone else at work and if he does it, it’s usually to another guy co-worker and end up saying “yeah, man,” or “yeah bro,” and the tone is very much different. During one of our chatting sessions, he called me a “fucker” and I told him I preferred to be called his “little bitch or slut,” he replied “Lol. I’ll make sure to remember that.”

Cut to our Christmas Party and I’m drunk and playing Mario Kart with him. As a gamer, he was obviously losing and said “you fucking slut,” I don’t know what came over me but I replied back saying “yeah, I’ll be a slut, as long as I’m yours,” I turned to look at him and he gave me another smirk and called me out for not focusing cause I was now losing. The game ended with a tie. 1-1. Going home I was drunk texting him and saw the next morning that he enjoys my drunk texts and says he finds them hilarious.

Cut to last week Wednesday, he came with the other boss to introduce our new director. They were offering Egg Muffins and asked if I would like one, I kindly declined and said that I was happy with just my tea, he said “c’mon, what did you want? Sausage or Bacon?” I looked at him in his blue eyes, smirked and whispered “sausage,” he looked shocked, smirked and handed it to me. As he was giving me the sandwich I made sure to touch his hand while looking into his eyes. We both smiled. When they left I decided to heat up more hot water for my tea and as I was going into the kitchen I saw them (the two bosses and the director) outside the kitchen. I went in, heated up my hot water and left. As I walked out of the kitchen I saw him, all by himself and he called me, gestured me to come close and said “don’t choke on your sausage now,” with that same hot smirk and I replied “I don’t mind choking on sausage, as long as it’s yours.” I gave a smirk back and walked away making sure my ass was in full view, even put my hands in my pocket to show its shape more and turned around to see him looking at me.

And we’re all caught up, what do you think? Does my boss like me?

hendrixxoriley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust your gut. But a safe course of action is to wait for him to make the move. He's married and that's all kinds of issues. Does he know you're gay? Straight men do a lot of gay shit with other straight men just for laughs.
Yeah, I’m openly gay and it’s obvious that I am. I’m taking things slow with him and waiting for him to make moves before I do.

I’ve been trusting my gut and at work when we see each other or pass by, we always give each other “that look,” with a smirk.

clarkcant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I’m openly gay and it’s obvious that I am. I’m taking things slow with him and waiting for him to make moves before I do.

I’ve been trusting my gut and at work when we see each other or pass by, we always give each other “that look,” with a smirk.
Keep us updated if anything happens.

jaybee0560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone, I know that I shouldn’t be doing this but it gets me so hot that I kinda wanna pursue this. A little about myself, I’m 29m, fem, Asian and slim. At work I try to be social and outgoing but I’m really reserve and to myself most of the time. My boss is 45, straight, married, and toned (he plays sports outside of work, so I’m just gonna assume that body is toned, lol)

I’ve been getting a gut feeling that my boss likes me. We’ve been texting outside of work and been talking in-person more, whenever I get the chance since my work is busy. So, this feeling started before our Christmas party. We talked on chat how busy we are and joked about taking a shot, one day he came up to me and I said his whisky is in the fridge. Then he whispered in my ears and said “fuck yeah,” in a tone where it sounded really sexual. I looked at him and he smirked as I gave him bedroom eyes and my own smirk as well. I observed how he doesn’t really do that with anyone else at work and if he does it, it’s usually to another guy co-worker and end up saying “yeah, man,” or “yeah bro,” and the tone is very much different. During one of our chatting sessions, he called me a “fucker” and I told him I preferred to be called his “little bitch or slut,” he replied “Lol. I’ll make sure to remember that.”

Cut to our Christmas Party and I’m drunk and playing Mario Kart with him. As a gamer, he was obviously losing and said “you fucking slut,” I don’t know what came over me but I replied back saying “yeah, I’ll be a slut, as long as I’m yours,” I turned to look at him and he gave me another smirk and called me out for not focusing cause I was now losing. The game ended with a tie. 1-1. Going home I was drunk texting him and saw the next morning that he enjoys my drunk texts and says he finds them hilarious.

Cut to last week Wednesday, he came with the other boss to introduce our new director. They were offering Egg Muffins and asked if I would like one, I kindly declined and said that I was happy with just my tea, he said “c’mon, what did you want? Sausage or Bacon?” I looked at him in his blue eyes, smirked and whispered “sausage,” he looked shocked, smirked and handed it to me. As he was giving me the sandwich I made sure to touch his hand while looking into his eyes. We both smiled. When they left I decided to heat up more hot water for my tea and as I was going into the kitchen I saw them (the two bosses and the director) outside the kitchen. I went in, heated up my hot water and left. As I walked out of the kitchen I saw him, all by himself and he called me, gestured me to come close and said “don’t choke on your sausage now,” with that same hot smirk and I replied “I don’t mind choking on sausage, as long as it’s yours.” I gave a smirk back and walked away making sure my ass was in full view, even put my hands in my pocket to show its shape more and turned around to see him looking at me.

Yeah - dunno.

A lot of straight guys will flirt with a gay guy like this without thinking or intending it to go anywhere cos its all part of the flirty game.

He could be into it for its own sake - or he could be testing the waters or he could just be fishing for compliments from you cos people like to feel they are attractive.

If he's never made an actual move - I'd be inclined to not read much into it - The guy is married - he has his own situation going on and it doesn't really sound like a super awesome idea to get in the middle of that just cos you're thirsty.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It's been a while... by now if he hasn't fucked you, something is backwards in the universe. Honestly, it couldn't be more obvious if he yanked down your pants and licked upward.

The only thing you'd have to do, if you have not already done it (if you want him, shameful if you have not), is tell him you had a dinner date that cancelled, but everything was ready... gourmet sausage on toasted buns, with a homemade sauce. "Can you come?" He'd either come in his pants or upon arrival at your door.

I sometimes think the Victorian period was more forward than the occasional question of this nature. Guys... maybe you didn't grow up in the late 60's and sexual explosion of the 70's like me, but honestly, it does not take a flashing neon "let's fuck!" sign around their neck for you to pick up the hint and run with it.

tysontears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm openly gay and I've had a lot of down to earth straight guys where our friendship had a lot of homosexual-esque flirting. I think it's a confidence boost for them.

When I was uni one of my mates was bent down getting something out of the oven and I was very open about the things that view was doing for me. He wiggled his arse for me in response and said "how about that?" And I just called him a tease.

He also knew I was into feet and would make sure his feet were out whenever I was around (or he just liked going barefoot a lot and I read into it.)

But you've gotta be careful, and if he is into you. Let him make the first move or else you could end up with a black eye and lose your job.

Reactions: sizequeenie

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
A lot of straight guys will flirt with a gay guy like this without thinking or intending it to go anywhere cos its all part of the flirty game.
I agree with this. I've been there. I knew my boss was flirting with me at times. He would share personal and over personal info at times and at least 3 other people picked up on us. Nothing ever happened but it was confusing as hell. And if your confused, I'd say leave it alone unless they are totally and undeniably obvious about what they want.

monarchy79

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of straight guys do and say homo-suggestive things all the time. Most of the time it means nothing. Also, a lot of straight guys LOVE TEASING gay guys.
Focus on your work, and drop your panties with people you DON’T work with, and keep both things separated.
As a wise person once said:
“Never get your honey, where you get your money.”

Drummerjock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Yeah - dunno.

He could be into it for its own sake - or he could be testing the waters or he could just be fishing for compliments from you cos people like to feel they are attractive.

If he's never made an actual move - I'd be inclined to not read much into it - The guy is married - he has his own situation going on and it doesn't really sound like a super awesome idea to get in the middle of that just cos you're thirsty.
Gonna second this one. I know my share of flirtatious straight men. They are all talk. Enjoy the flirting, but seriously park your little slut ass on a different beefy stud daddy tree. He maybe just likes his effect over you and enjoys a safe attention from a dude as it is safe from really consider cheating.

Heyhayden23

Expert Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah - dunno.

Yeah, for a lot of men it’s a game of dominance. If you really wanna test it, stop paying attention to him like you’re dating someone or whatever or just no longer interested. His reaction to that will tell you all you need to know.

Reactions: Sexb1150

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It might sound like fun but you really should shit in your own nest.
Keep them apart, it could turn ugly, you could be forced to do things you didn't want to - bosses wield power.
My boss made a pass at me, I turned him down, he blocked my promotions.
Motherfucker!

Reactions: Sexb1150

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even though there is a weirdly odd combination of things about my boss to me, he is incredibly sexually alluring. I work a job that takes many years of seniority to obtain and ironically, even though he's management, he is the youngest among a group of people who are close to retirement. He's the "young'un" as we southerners say, but somehow it makes him even hotter. He's at the ripe young age of about 35 and a father of two. Man, this guy has pissed me off quite a few times, but on the other hand is so sexy it's not even funny. I don't think he has any idea of the magnitude of sexual power he possesses. He's not buff at all but oh so hot just as he is. His hair is thinning on top, but how is it that thinning hair and a little weight can look so freaking right on some guys..? He sports a killer stubble stache and goat and has nice, straight large white teeth. His smile alone will slay you. Not to mention his brother, who I had the privilege of meeting through the job years ago, who is extremely hot AND who devilishly winked at me one day.

When he first came to us I won't forget how he looked at me, rather how his eyes seemed to give me the once over like I have never seen in my life. He still does that at times and man, it just kills me. I mean uncontrollable roaming eyes will make anyone wonder, even though it could be an innocent habit he simply can't control. Once I thought maybe he's just one of those guys who is as conscious of other guys dress and groom as he is about his own. I say that because when he first came to us he was quite the prep-stud as far as his dress, even though over the years has relaxed a good bit in his "boss/office" attire.

I don't think I'd ever shit in my nest, but man it would be hot to find out this guy is as hot and possibly bi/gay as I think he may be.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Even though there is a weirdly odd combination of things about my boss to me, he is incredibly sexually alluring. I work a job that takes many years of seniority to obtain and ironically, even though he's management, he is the youngest among a group of people who are close to retirement. He's the "young'un" as we southerners say, but somehow it makes him even hotter. He's at the ripe young age of about 35 and a father of two. Man, this guy has pissed me off quite a few times, but on the other hand is so sexy it's not even funny. I don't think he has any idea of the magnitude of sexual power he possesses. He's not buff at all but oh so hot just as he is. His hair is thinning on top, but how is it that thinning hair and a little weight can look so freaking right on some guys..? He sports a killer stubble stache and goat and has nice, straight large white teeth. His smile alone will slay you. Not to mention his brother, who I had the privilege of meeting through the job years ago, who is extremely hot AND who devilishly winked at me one day.

When he first came to us I won't forget how he looked at me, rather how his eyes seemed to give me the once over like I have never seen in my life. He still does that at times and man, it just kills me. I mean uncontrollable roaming eyes will make anyone wonder, even though it could be an innocent habit he simply can't control. Once I thought maybe he's just one of those guys who is as conscious of other guys dress and groom as he is about his own. I say that because when he first came to us he was quite the prep-stud as far as his dress, even though over the years has relaxed a good bit in his "boss/office" attire.

I don't think I'd ever shit in my nest, but man it would be hot to find out this guy is as hot and possibly bi/gay as I think he may be.
So then, just do the sexy brother.

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Any update?