Does my lig broken?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just pull my penis really hard (downward), and there is some broken sound like rubber band snap at the penis base twice! No pain but funny feeling around the area.
Does this suppose to happen from manual pulling?
and is this mean I detach my penis from pubis bone?
Should I continue to do this?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A "lig pop" is common with intense stretching. Are you feeling any pain or numbness? If you attempt to raise your erect penis (through kegeling) is the pain?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No pain AL. Yes the 'POP' sound that is. So, does the 'pop' mean progress or length of my shaft?

I vow not to measure my cock for 6 months during my PE project.

What I can feel now is my penis is a lot stiffer, very stiff that my girl says "Will it gonna burst!". I feel some size gain too, and my girl just reached 7 orgasms yesterday morning. So, I think I start not to think about size gain by now because the effect of PE reward through better sex is really promising.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No pain AL. Yes the 'POP' sound that is. So, does the 'pop' mean progress or length of my shaft?

I vow not to measure my cock for 6 months during my PE project.

What I can feel now is my penis is a lot stiffer, very stiff that my girl says "Will it gonna burst!". I feel some size gain too, and my girl just reached 7 orgasms yesterday morning. So, I think I start not to think about size gain by now because the effect of PE reward through better sex is really promising.

The pop isn't a sign of progress- it's just an anomlay. Some men seek this pop while training- I don't recommend that.

If you wait 6 months to measure you won't be able to tell (with accuracy) whether or not your program is working. Measuring is as much a guide for training as it is feedback.

Improved hardness and stamina are the first signs of progress :)

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
AL: "If you wait 6 months to measure you won't be able to tell (with accuracy) whether or not your program is working. Measuring is as much a guide for training as it is feedback. "

I see your logic AL. But, I think I am not that consistent about the PE program because my daily work schedule is not just plain routine activities. I have tried to set the PE program for me to be as consistent as possible but I cannot keep up. So, I am listening to my cock whether he wants me to train him or want to take a rest. I'm trying to do Kegel exercise every time I can remember to do so. But Jelqing will be about every other day. However, if I have time and my cock want me to do Jelqing, then I will not take any day off. The reason is that the length and toughness of my exercise will be different from days to days because of time and energy I and my cock have left for that day. I will stop the exercise if my cock is so tired that I cannot get him up hard enough for the milking stroke, or I may continue milking up to an hour if my cock is willing to go that far. I guess I don't have enough discipline in PE then.

AL: "Improved hardness and stamina are the first signs of progress :) "

OK AL at least I hear the word "PROGRESS". And you know what, I think have some girth gained measured today :). I think I can go pass 6 inches girth barrier soon.

Now I'm wondering if I want to stop doing the PE exercises after I reach my goal. It just likes part of my daily routine now, hee hee hee.

Thank you very much AL.

PS: I have found that my best lube is the mix of cold pressed sesame and coconut oil, and using hot pad gel from pharmacy for warming up and down.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
More info for some milking fellows...

Cold pressed Sesame oil help speeding up heeling process, it is the ancient secret of curing deep muscle said from the Thai herb bible, but it is a bit sticky. Cold pressed Coconut oil is good for protecting and softening skin from the excessive rubbing, and it is very slicky and sustainable.

I have found that my cock does improve heeling time and has no burning sensation even after an hour of Jelqing using this oil mix (comparing to those water based lubes and skin lotions I used when I first begin the PE program)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AL: "If you wait 6 months to measure you won't be able to tell (with accuracy) whether or not your program is working. Measuring is as much a guide for training as it is feedback. "

I see your logic AL. But, I think I am not that consistent about the PE program because my daily work schedule is not just plain routine activities. I have tried to set the PE program for me to be as consistent as possible but I cannot keep up. So, I am listening to my cock whether he wants me to train him or want to take a rest. I'm trying to do Kegel exercise every time I can remember to do so. But Jelqing will be about every other day. However, if I have time and my cock want me to do Jelqing, then I will not take any day off. The reason is that the length and toughness of my exercise will be different from days to days because of time and energy I and my cock have left for that day. I will stop the exercise if my cock is so tired that I cannot get him up hard enough for the milking stroke, or I may continue milking up to an hour if my cock is willing to go that far. I guess I don't have enough discipline in PE then.

AL: "Improved hardness and stamina are the first signs of progress :) "

OK AL at least I hear the word "PROGRESS". And you know what, I think have some girth gained measured today :). I think I can go pass 6 inches girth barrier soon.

Now I'm wondering if I want to stop doing the PE exercises after I reach my goal. It just likes part of my daily routine now, hee hee hee.

Thank you very much AL.

Glad to help.

You'll gain more quickly if you're on a schedule, but if you're comfortable doing PE the way you're doing that's fine too :)

PS: I have found that my best lube is the mix of cold pressed sesame and coconut oil, and using hot pad gel from pharmacy for warming up and down.

That's an interesting choice of lube. It must be very good for the skin.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Healing not heeling sorry.

Yes AL I think everyone should try oil instead of other well known lube.