Does my penis look better all shaved, or with some hair?

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,

Havent posted here in a while so i thought i would give an update. As some of you may know i like to keep my penis and balls pretty clean shaven. Recently however, i have wanted to see what its like having some hair again.

I attached some pictures i took today, and some from a couple months ago. Let me know which ones you like and why! Thanks!

Attachments

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the balls shaved, and the pubes very very trimmed. I tend to agree with Meg and NJQT seeing it all shaved has little sex appeal for me.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've shaved my pubic area as well as the balls, and must say I prefer the pubic area just trimmed so you can certainly see the hair there but it's not a giant bush or just stubble (I generally trim mine before it starts to curl). Also, keep your balls shaved - much better for sucking and licking a smooth set of testicles.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I think at least a small tuft right above the cock is the best look. A brush pile that extends to your thighs and up the belly is actually rather gross looking, but too much shaving is equally gross if it makes you look pre-pubescent.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I am the "odd" man in this discussion. I prefer shaved pubes on myself and most men. I have had it both ways--trimmed and shaved, and I definitely prefer being shaved. It is kind of fun for my partner and me to shave each other....:biggrin1: I would shave it off, samwell.

markmcd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
with the hair much better. for some reason, I think cocks look much more meaty when they have hair.

those that shave just make their dicks look like prepubescent dicks.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think at least a small tuft right above the cock is the best look. A brush pile that extends to your thighs and up the belly is actually rather gross looking, but too much shaving is equally gross if it makes you look pre-pubescent.

I agree with this assessment!!:smile:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Trim and neat are the operative words. Properly manscaped crotches have the most sexual appeal. Having said that though, to me a shaved crotch is much more sexual than a forest out of control with hair longer than the dick. Some guys just have a natural bush that looks great. Some have to trim to keep it neat.

Loaded_gun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it bald. It really shows off the hulking size of that giant cock, and makes those big lanky meat plums look massive....!!!!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Keep some hair, it looks better.

But the few times I've shaved it all off, it felt really cool (until it grew back in, that is).