does number of orgasms matter

Jollyrancher

Just Browsing
Media
Okay what I would want to know from all the wonderful ladies on here is does the number of times a man can make you cum matter. And if so how much. Does that matter more than his dick size? My dilema is i'm what I would call average, I measure around 7 to 7.5 on a good day and only about 5.5 girth and though i'm not as big as I would like to be, i am very good at giving orgasims to the tune of atleast 3-5 per session. So what matters most an average size guy that can give you lots of orgasims or a really big guy that can only give you one. I would love to be bigger, but i'm starting to wonder if I really need to be.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmm, for me it does for sure, more is def. better, it's like seriously the greatest feeling ever so I always want more but I can have a bunch and I think not everyone can so maybe it's not a big deal for some people.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Ummmm, for me it does for sure, more is def. better, it's like seriously the greatest feeling ever so I always want more but I can have a bunch and I think not everyone can so maybe it's not a big deal for some people.

My girlfriend was very multi-orgasmic when we met. She'd orgasm about once every five minutes once we'd really got to know each other. Six months or so ago she had an operation which meant no sex at all for six weeks and afterwards, she seemed to have lost the ability to orgasm more than once from penetration. The fact that this meant she was more orgasmic than most didn't really comfort her. The lack of orgasms was a very big deal for her but luckily, she's almost back to her old self now. Cums 3 or 4 times a session, which means she's back to being the same insatiable woman she was before :)

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
When I thought more and more about this question I realised that the answer is quite complex.

firstly I think your cock size is ideal, so I can`t understand why you feel the need to make up for your size.

I personally don`t think that any guy can "give" you a certain number of orgasms. I think women have to know what they like, comunicate that to their partner, and take responsibility for their own orgasms. That is why I find sex with a new partner gets better and better usually.Combined with that Orgasms vary from time to time, I usually only have one but very intense, however occasionally they are multiple and less intense, never have I had multiple intense ones.

what guys can do is to improve on overall performance and add to the whole experience of sex. That involves communicating with each other, listening to each other, willingness to try different things and to work at it, being sensitive and caring, having respect for each other.

And finally, if the chemistry aint there, and you don`t fancy the pants off each other, none of it will work anyway.