Does number of partners relate to cock size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by metas, Apr 2, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

OK...don't need to go extreme like 'yes' or 'no'.

I think it somewhat relates as men who have bigger cock are more confident to fuck around than those smaller one.

In Thailand, there was once a doctor who polled the cock size from call girls and found the average to be bigger than normal study.

Only just little above of myself, I love to fuck more than average...hee hee hee....

2. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    I think size breeds confidence which inturns allows one to be agressive in how they seek sexual activity with others. As opposed to those less endowed who may tend to "connect" with the person first and view sexual activity as a "secondary" activity...
    I know that was me....

3. glowfish

glowfish New Member

The short answer from evolutionary biology is: YES. The human species has far bigger penises than other primates, and the process is spurred by sexual selection rather than natural selection. Therefore, over time human men with larger penises have been selected for by evolution. This is either because:

1. Women are more likely to have sex or be impregnated by a guy with a larger penis
    2. Other men are intimidated when a woman has had sex with a large penis, and so the guy with one is able to dominate other males easier.

All the research seems to point to conclusion #2, with #1 as a smaller co-factor.

4. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

Also noting that in the human species the cock is "on display" unlike other primates...meaning it's something simular to a buck's horns or a lions mane.

5. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Right, it's an ornamentation which serves as a mating/intimidation display.

In women breasts evolved as a mating display after the transition from 4-legged motion to bipedal motion. Since our women weren't bent over the entire time, we didn't see their asses as much, and breasts became the new ass. If you just clip the cleavage out of the photo right, a lot of the time it's difficult to tell the difference between cleavage and an ass crack.

6. auto90403

auto90403 Member

This is wrong.

Penis size is more a function of how primates pair off and mate. Monkeys have large cocks for their body size because their mating is of the hit and run variety -- mount her, shoot a load, and run before a higher status male comes along to kick your ass. This makes bigger cocks helpful but it's not that a larger cock makes any particular monkey an alpha male.

Gorillas tend to have small cocks for their size because males need not fear a male rival as much.

There's more but it's a complicated story to distill to a few paragraphs.

7. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    To say it's "wrong" is more wrong than the initial statement. Glowfish is totally right, as are you Auto.

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Short answer, no, not exclusively. The confidence that one may recieve from having a large cock may make them get more girls, but so can the confidence from just being good at sex, or being very attractive.

Having a large penis can make someone such a big penis themselves that they get no girls.

9. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I have a small one but I sure get lots of girls and sex.

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, I never really "knew" I was large. Some good looks, some personality, the ability to listen, some modesty, all let me rack up a number that most men never get near. (About 50 men and women)....but I got married and continue on that path.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

biggest i ever saw was on a 24y/o virgin
    smallest i ever saw was on a 20y/o man-slut

12. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think money is more important than dick size in determining number of sexual partners.

13. Incocknito

Gold Member

Small dicked guys or large dicked guys with a narrow view of the world might think that a big dick means you will fuck more girls.

But I don't think that's the case. There is a lot more to sex than the size of your penis.

For example a religious Catholic (who believes in sex before marriage) with a large penis will be less likely to engage in lots of sex compared to a large penised guy with no religious beliefs.

FYI me and my friend have about the same sized cock (guessing). He has had partners in the double digits, I'm at about 8. He has had maybe 16.

Most likely he is more outgoing than me and doesn't see a problem sleeping with strange women.

14. boabysup

boabysup New Member

surely it would be confidence and good looks. If women find you attractive you'll get laid regardless of the size of your wallet, or dick.

15. rub

rub New Member

first:
    your assumptions arent correct- a man with an average penis has more chances to get women pregnant - the more u move away from average the more u find less percentage of men so apparently their gene is less "popular" among women-and the average penis size gene is the most popular gene , means thare were more pregnancies by average penises/
    the more you move away from being everge to the large direction the more u have difficulty to get very strong erections to create perfet friction because u need more blood / it seems that nature has decided that the best size is the average size- average penis has the ideal mass for strong erection and in the same time to have sufficient mass to create friction/

16. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that in some cases there might be a correlation between cock size and number of sexual partners. I can recall more than one girl who came on to me and told me outright that a friend of hers had spoken positively of her experience in bed with me. I can also recall one girl who made a remark about my bulge in my bike shorts two weeks ago...

Draft saved Draft deleted