Does oral sex have chances of getting HIV ?

lolchoco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im in a dilemma..
People always mentioned to have safe sex by putting on condom.
But when we are sucking on a dick, there are also chances of sucking and swallowing in the semen and sperms.
Confused....

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're being safe you should only ever suck a cock that has a condom on. Also "semen" and "sperm" are the same thing.

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The risk of contacting HIV through oral sex without protection is less then anal sex. There are very few cases with proof of transmission through oral sex. Most lickly the person would have to have small cuts or bleeding gums, but contacting HIV is very slight. That being said, although the chance is slim, there is still a chance. Even sex with a condom has a chance of transmission, could be small holes, rips or tears. Like Clint Eastwood said "Do you feel lucky?"

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought direct contact of body fluid to your mouth, penis, anus, vagina could transmit HIV. So in this case, it can be saliva, cum, precum.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought direct contact of body fluid to your mouth, penis, anus, vagina could transmit HIV. So in this case, it can be saliva, cum, precum.

If that was the case hiv infection would be a lot more common. It's actually quite difficult to transmit hiv. Basically you have to get infected blood or semen into your bloodstream. The commonest way for gay men to do that is to receive unproteced anal pentration.

Hiv is not present in saliva unless there is bleeding in the mouth, and even then it would need to come into contact with an open wound, sore or stratch to infect you.

Last edited:

Puntie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is only one known case of a person being infected with HIV through oral sex. In that case (as far as I remember) she had a major gum disease where her gums were constantly bleeding! There is not enough of the HIV virus in saliva for it to infect a HIV- person. The only bodily fluids that could infect someone are blood, semen and vaginal fluids and breast milk. For you to be infected one of these fluids, containing the HIV virus, would have to come into contact with one of your own bodily fluids.

If you are engaging in oral sex, and your gums bleed or ye have cuts in your mouth, and you let a HIV+ bloke cum in your mouth, technically, it possible to become infected.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the exception is...your sleeping in the bed with the same man for months that turn into years...the condom is not needed...i haven't used a condom on my parter for 4 yrs and we are on our 6th yr.

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Highly unlikely.
That makes me think how deep a cock is really going in with penetration ...
but blowjobs are totally different.
Does that count for deepthroating too?
or is that higher risk ?