Does our ball sack stretch out over our lifetime?

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you noticed among older guy friends, or older male family members, if over time their ball sacks have steadily become stretchedd out? I'm just curious b/c I've seen old guys with pendulous ball sacks, and I just say to myself that there is no way they could have been born with ball sacks that low.

My stats: 3" soft, 6" X 5.5" hard and circumcised, with my nuts tucked up close to my body.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Although there are some of us who were born that way, gravity and aging will take its toll on the scrotum for most of the rest of you.

Old men don't always sit gingerly because of lombago.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some people hang low naturally, others don't. Some hang lower with age, some don't.

Of course, you can always encourage your nuts to hang lower.. there are lots of cock and ball toys to stretch out your scrotum and you can get weighted ball straps to tug them lower.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mdshorts said:
Some people hang low naturally, others don't. Some hang lower with age, some don't.

Of course, you can always encourage your nuts to hang lower.. there are lots of cock and ball toys to stretch out your scrotum and you can get weighted ball straps to tug them lower.

Ouch.