Does oysters or shellfish make you horny?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RPM said:
Anyone here get hornier than usual upon eating oysters or clams?

Raw and stewed oysters are an aphrodisiac for me and always turn me into a satyr:tongue: . I can fuck for hours soon after ingesting them and when I cum it is a veritable flood!:wink: I consider oysters my favorite food!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oysters have a high zinc content, and zinc is essential for optimal male functions, so perhaps there is something to it. As for it being an aphrodisiac, most of those associations used to come from some resemblance of the food to what it was supposed to help. Perhaps the jizzy flavor and texture of raw oysters plus their zinc content contributed to the reputation.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Apparently if you eat our local oysters right now you'll get a serious stiffy. As in rigor mortis.

It seems the water's been too warm for here and they're being described as possibly toxic and having a 'creamy' texture. How gross is that?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oysters are an aphrodisiac and also I think...asparagus...although I could be wrong, I get names mixed up...it runs in the family.

BTW, do oysters taste nice? I like cockles...sexy mofos.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
You oyster shell that stuff...I bet in thyme you could make a mint, selling your pearls. I bet you'd need a spare (a) purse for all that cash!

Or something...lol.

Oysters make some people horny. Others break out into uncontrollable punning. Stop eating oysters before it's too late, Wonderboy. It's too late for Pecker. He'd die if he had to withdraw from punning. You're still young enough to save...unless you already think mimes are erotic.