Does PE really work?

celticheart69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
New here and have been trying to read all I can on the threads. I am 42 5.5" x5 and would like to gain an inch both ways esp girth. In fact girth more than anything.

What works the best and how long does it take to see results. Most importantly does this stuff really work?

Thanks in advance for the replies

koolssage

Just Browsing
Media
hi just wondering this myself Im about the same size as OP but i just wana gain too 6 inches and a small gain in girth to be able to fit condoms a little better.
So would it work a little faster/better?

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen enough anecdotal evidence, and a few documented photos to know that there are ways to make your dick bigger. From what I know, it takes some effort, like working out. The more you dedicate yourself to it, the better your results. You have to stick with it, and you will experience discomfort. In the same way you 'feel the burn' when lifting weights, you will feel some pain as you form small tears in your ligaments and penile tissue that heal slightly larger than before. Also, some people have different qualities in their genetic make up that make ligaments more prone to stretching, etc. Not everyone can be a contortionist or a body builder. So yeah.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people who try it and stick with it note some gains. For most it is a gradual process and some might conclude that the results are not worth the time and effort that is required. Others might try it but find it impractical because of lifestyle or time limitations or lack of privacy. A few claim to have tried it diligently for prolonged periods without significant gains. Some have reported injuries.

As was said, the only way you can determine whether it works for you is to try it. Don't expect miraculous or overnight results.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At any rate I am approximately a month and a half in an flaccid, stretches length, and girth have some impressive gains. Not much in the length department but as I read your gains are somewhat unpredictable. I'm doing the full 90 days and then I'm going to evaluate the "worth". Maybe take up weights...lol