does PE really works? have u tried it?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another one of these threads?

Here we go.... again......

I suggest the mods delete this as it's basically a duplicate thread to the other thread started 4 days ago.

Reference other thread... http://www.lpsg.org/271503-does-pe-really-works-have.html

Also feel free to reference the other gazillion threads on this same topic found by using the search function.

Last edited:

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my thinking is if you have to continuously do it to ensure the changes made don't go away then how useful is it? aside from the dangers if done incorrectly, you're telling me i will basically have to do it for the rest of my life to ensure i maintain the growths i have made???? i am average as fuck (only 6.5 x 4.75) and i don't think it's worth it if that's the case. more important things in life than sitting down trying to get my penis bigger when only a relative few ladies are likely to see and "use" it anyway. why not get fit/ripped or smtn, smtn where everyone can readily see from the outset.

this is based on what i have read. clearly those who do PE will disagree.

Last edited:

WRJSHADOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another one of these threads?

Here we go.... again......

I suggest the mods delete this as it's basically a duplicate thread to the other thread started 4 days ago.

Reference other thread... http://www.lpsg.org/271503-does-pe-really-works-have.html

Also feel free to reference the other gazillion threads on this same topic found by using the search function.

Duplicate threads merged.
sorry im new with this thing of posting on a forum :) thanks for the help ;)

my thinking is if you have to continuously do it to ensure the changes made don't go away then how useful is it? aside from the dangers if done incorrectly, you're telling me i will basically have to do it for the rest of my life to ensure i maintain the growths i have made???? i am average as fuck (only 6.5 x 4.75) and i don't think it's worth it if that's the case. more important things in life than sitting down trying to get my penis bigger when only a relative few ladies are likely to see and "use" it anyway. why not get fit/ripped or smtn, smtn where everyone can readily see from the outset.

this is based on what i have read. clearly those who do PE will disagree.

i didnt knew u MUST be doing it forever to keep the growth :/
thanks for sharing ur opinion and knowledge :)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my thinking is if you have to continuously do it to ensure the changes made don't go away then how useful is it?

Well I do P.E. and I don't disagree. In my opinion a fit body will trump a big cock. But, there are folks out there that are below average 3"-4" that P.E. can boost self esteem even if it's just to get them to the average mark. And despite all the hoopla.... there's nothing wrong with average!

I'm not sure about having to continue PE for long periods of time to retain what you've gained. I have been doing it off and on rather irregularly for the last 10 years and I haven't lost what I gained.

That's why I hate these threads so much. Everyone is DIFFERENT, and will have Varying results. Some guys may see it. Some may not.
To blatently say that P.E. doesn't work and if people dont have pictures to "Back it up" is just stupid.

There are folks that are below average that P.E. has helped (mentally and physically), even if it was only 1/2 inch or more. I am one person although average, happy with what I gained. Sure It would be great to have a big 8-10" dick, but I know gains of that proportion are not possible with my level of interest and devotion to P.E.

Over the Many..Many...Many threads on this exact topic, I can summarize for you:

1. Pills and Lotions: - To date, there has been no scientific proof or medical documentation that can physically make your penis grow. Most lotions and potions will have you combine them with a stretching of some sort. What they can do, is increase blood flow to the region and increase circulation causing more penile swelling, thus making you look bigger.

2. Vacuum Pumps - Commonly used by the medical industry for erectile dysfunction, and have been used for enlargement devices. Results Vary. Some swear by them, some have had no luck. We know that the size of the cylinder and the time under low amounds of vacuum is critical. Phuck that up, and you will have poor results.

3. Stretching - Similar to vacuum pumping, the idea is to get more blood circulation in the penis and stretch the ligament holding it tight to your groin. Over time, stretching can aid in better circulation of blood, which could lead to a larger penis when erect. For sure we know by stretching the ligament (Rather than cutting by surgical means) men can appear to have a bigger penis when flaccid as not all of the length is buried in the body.

4. Surgery - generally listed as a last resort.
Surgery is really intended to correct physical issues with the penis. There is a cosmetic side but it is certainly not a perfected art. There are varying results from doctor to doctor. There are good ones, and bad ones. It's a chance once you go under the knife.
Fat Injections - can leave your penis lumpy and disfigured
Cutting the ligament - can leave your penis limp and never stand at attention or may point to the side.
Both methods above provide that "Instant" gratification, but create possible complications.
And then...there are success stories here and there of men that are extremely happy with it.

5. Exercise - probably the most instantaneous enlargement a man could get. Getting rid of the pubic fat pad will help to reveal more length. I believe there was a study done somewhere by a magazine that claimed 1 inch of length gain. Again...your removing fat, so it will appear bigger.

Now, before people flame my response - go and do your homework. Search the threads in this forum.

Last edited:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
How old are you? Starting early definitely helps.

A younger age should be an advantage but not a necessity. I started at age 60 and gain 1.875" x .5" 11 years ago and still have 1.5" x .5". I presently only do lite massage for penile health as illustrated in one of my later videos.

fow

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gained 1 inch in length and .5 inches in girth in 3 months with JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine.

I was in my early 24th year... I found the best routine I could; made sure to warm up and pay attention to my "Physical Indicators"; and later added a cool-down with an icepack as well as a wrap after jelqing to prevent turtling.

As earlier mentioned; there are before and after pics at Thunders forum among other places online.

My results are better than average I think; it could be my personal physiology or perhaps I just did more study than most and so chose and used better techniques?

All I know is it works; and "the proof is in the pudding". If you want the proof; the power is in your hands.

"I've got the power!!!"

Blessings.

Last edited:

A younger age should be an advantage but not a necessity. I started at age 60 and gain 1.875" x .5" 11 years ago and still have 1.5" x .5". I presently only do lite massage for penile health as illustrated in one of my later videos.

fow

The age and the precision of your measurement makes this probably the saddest thing I've ever read in my entire life. Why would you even do that at that age anyway?

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm Sorry! I forgot to roll over and die when I turned 60. ED was bcoming a major problem before I started doing PE exercises. In the process I got my strong erections back as well as gain a bit. I'm 72 now and don't intend to give up sex until I die and I still do a massage routine regularly to keep it healthy. Isn't it sickening to think that some old people still enjoy sex. roflmao at the thought.