does PE really works? have u tried it?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guys here claiming gains are the same as the people claiming 12, 13, 14" cocks. They are deluded and lying. Until someone provides evidence, PE does not work.

And as yet I have seen no evidence.

Excuse you... Where have I EVER claimed to have a 12-13-or 14" Penis?
Show me your evidence if you are to place that claim upon me.

Last edited:

oceanskinflute

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
5. Exercise - probably the most instantaneous enlargement a man could get. Getting rid of the pubic fat pad will help to reveal more length. I believe there was a study done somewhere by a magazine that claimed 1 inch of length gain. Again...your removing fat, so it will appear bigger.

This! I've been in good shape all my life but recently I have put on weight and was actually getting close to "overweight" - BMI well over 20 for sure. And hey! what's that? I measured my dick as I have always done; no bone pressing, along the top, held horizontally - and I had lost at least an inch!!

Basic fact: skinny guys got bigger dicks.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Skinny guys SHOW more of their dick. They do not necessarily have bigger docks. And besides some boney rail bodied guy is going to look bigger than a naturally muscular or thicker guy. Just look at a guy with nice legs even with the same size cock it will look a bit smaller because it is not hanging over his pelvis.