Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see these questions a lot. I will document, and try it for three months. The pics are of my starting measurements. I actually got 6 & 15/16" as best BP measurement, but by the time I got the camera focused it went down.

I am not 6.5 girth. I cut the tape at 1", so I am 5.5" sometimes 5 & 5/8.

Hopefully this will answer some questions.

WR

Attachments

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Good thread and project! I'm interested in an honest study about PE... I'm doing some jelqs occasionally and kegels... very few work...I'm afraid of penis injury but my target is increasing erection quality (and yes it works for this purpose!) and add a very few amount in length and girth (something like 0,5 cm or 1/5 inches in both departments) just to prove Penis Enlargement effectiveness ;-)

My actual size is : 17,5 cm of length / 13,8 cm girth -> theese are maximum values taken when fully hard and with a slight bone pressing, girth is taken at the largest point (approx halfway along the shaft)

My target is 18 cm length /14 + cm girt

Did somebody reach this gains of more between the users of this site?

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First workout complete. Warmed up in shower for 10 minutes or so then did about 5 minutes of stretching and 5 minutes of jelcquing(sp). Found out I can stretch my dick to 7.5", but it is mighty thin.

Will update each Sunday. If there are gains I will post photos.

If I gain an inch I wont have to call myself average anymore.

WR

D

deleted554163

Very keen to hear / see how you go Bid - good luck!

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First week report lots of stretching, jelquing, kegals, and some mild squeezes. I stretched pretty hard Friday, and got a BPEL of 7 1/16" it is the first time I have ever measured over 7, and I have tried, and tried. Tried today and the same ole measurement, so no pics.

Bad news girth refuses now to go over 5.25" 5.5" was common, but even rock hard 5.25" if this trend continues I will stop the experiment pronto.

WR

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I haven't updated this thread. Been really busy. I will update Sunday. I have gotten a few measurements over 7" now, but can't say anything for sure right now.

WR

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since my last posted update I have gotten some 7 1/8" BP measurements. I was able to get 7 on the dot today. I also took a pic at the base. Is this where base girth is measured? It is almost 6" but deflates by the time I wrap the ruler and focus the camera. The 7" head shot I took it before the overall, because by the time I get the close up the measurement has gone down. Unfortunately I am still average. I will keep trying.

WR

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well since my last posted update I have gotten some 7 1/8" BP measurements. I was able to get 7 on the dot today. I also took a pic at the base. Is this where base girth is measured? It is almost 6" but deflates by the time I wrap the ruler and focus the camera. The 7" head shot I took it before the overall, because by the time I get the close up the measurement has gone down. Unfortunately I am still average. I will keep trying.

WR

I'm glad to note that you've made some measurable gains, and your stated measurements are well above average, :)

ben_zoosk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bid from your pictures i would suggest your increases in girth are due to the area being swollen from tissue damage rather than the penis 'growing'. i have tried alot of things but found nothing worked, uroligists (sorry about the spelling) say you cant make it grow, and lets face it, if there was a way of increasing your size SAFELY then every guy on the planet would be doing it!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, every guy on the planet wouldn't be doing it, because it requires, time, patience, discipline and privacy requirements that a lot of guys just don't have.

Your comment is equivalent to saying: "If everyone could grow muscles through weight training, every guy would be doing it", or

"If people could live longer by not smoking, nobody would smoke", or

"If people could lose weight through exercise and watching their diet, nobody would be fat".

Yada, yada, yada.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, every guy on the planet wouldn't be doing it, because it requires, time, patience, discipline and privacy requirements that a lot of guys just don't have.

Your comment is equivalent to saying: "If everyone could grow muscles through weight training, every guy would be doing it", or

"If people could live longer by not smoking, nobody would smoke", or

"If people could lose weight through exercise and watching their diet, nobody would be fat".

Yada, yada, yada.

EXCELLENT analogies :)