Does penis enlargement make your erections stronger or weaker?

xxxclaudiusxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Can you please share what is your routine? After how many weeks/months you started feeling the improvement in your erections quality?
Well, basically it's the beginner's routine with some variations:

8 mins - warm up
12 mins - basic + side to side stretches
10 mins - dry jelq
8 mins - warm down
Then I do some kegels, like 40-50

Hope it helps!

xxxclaudiusxxx

Experimental Member
Media
After how many weeks/months you started feeling the improvement in your erections quality?

I started feeling the improvement in my EQ right after a few days. I don't know, maybe I'm lucky haha but there are a lot of people like you that notice an weaker EQ. Most times that's caused because you tend to over train your penis. Just try to not do any PE exercise for 4 to 7 days and then restart properly.

bigbri24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I notice stronger erections when pumping. 3 days after pumping I will wake up with raging hard on in morning. I normally don't wake up with hard ons anymore since I passed 40 years old. But when i pump twice week....... they come back like I am 20 again!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

If coupled with pelvic floor work and stamina work, you'll have the best erections of your life.

James Caster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Practicing penis enlargement makes your erections stronger! The PE guide I follow is called my penis enlargement and it suggests taking certain supplements along with jelqing. Since starting PE my erections have became rock hard almost every time. However, i'm not sure if this is due to the vitamins or the actual exercises. Maybe it's due to both, I don't know.

Reactions: Real_9