Does penis exercising really work

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just recently joined, and i was wondering, does penile exercising really work? i mean dont get me wrong i would love to have a bigger penis (1.75L/3.5G flaccid/~4.75L/~4.5G erect) and i have tried Prosolution Pills, MagnaRX, Extagen, and Vimax Pills, with no success, with either seeing no results or getting a little sick after taking them for awhile. basically what i am getting at is, with time and a little modification to exercises i have from a site, is it even remotely possible to gain an inch or two or more from doing exercises alone. or do i have to just live with the package i got. oh, please no bullshit, just straight-, god-honest truth here gentlemen.:confused::dunno::worried:
-Lenny85

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you feel liek waiting 2 years for real results then yea it works

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
you will most likely see some results after 1-2 months due to better blood circulation. after that growth comes slowly but it comes.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
if you feel liek waiting 2 years for real results then yea it works
Let me ask you this question, th3on3. Are you planning on being around two years from now? If you are, then the question becomes, do you want to be around two years from now with the same size dick as you have now, or would you rather have a bigger dick two years from now?

Now, how much bigger, and how much time you have to put in are certainly very legitimate variables. I'm not saying that it's worthwhile or worth the effort for everyone.

And with all that said, many men doing PE see noticeable results in much less than two years. See. Thunder's Place for accounts, and decide for yourself.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I’m surprised; a thread heading such as this normally solicits a whole host of negative comments from the anti PE brigade; they’re usually champing at the bit! However, as you can so far see, it is very achievable. To what degree depends on several factors: dedication, effort and technique, to name but a few. Like the others I suggest you visit Thunders for best information and advice, but it’s also worth visiting other PE dedicated sites.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I've really worked on mine in the last year, more than usual, but I've described my methods elsewhere, tired of typing it. Added at least an inch in last 2 years, and maybe an inch in girth. I'll quickly add that a snap-on bracelet worn all the time--tight but not too tight like those ridiculous metal rings with which you can really hurt yourself--will help your fatness and length, especially if you like to walk the streets with a showy hardon like I do.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good solid routine for a year should give you some nice results. Key is to stick with it.

largefun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For sure it works. In the last year and a half I went from 6.5" to 7.25" in length and 4.75" to 5.25" in girth from a combination of jelqing and better health habits(lost 25 lbs as well). It is slow, but I had noticeable results within a few months plus my endurance has increased due to better blood flow.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've vacuum pumped and jelqed for several years. Pumping in the morning at relatively low pressures for 20 minutes as part of my morning routine. Generally jelq before I fall asleep. I find so much pleasure in all this, that I'm afraid of the consequences if I stopped altogether.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before you yell at me, I know I am a girl and this forum is a boys only club. :redface: I promise I am not here to bash or poke fun.

Until right before Christmas I was a non-believer in PE. However, I have been chatting with a gentleman from this site for about a year. His penis was average when erect. About 4 months goes by with little more than a "hey how ya doin," or "Oops, gotta run," on Yahoo IM. In the meantime we both moved, our lives just got busy, etc. So around November he sends me some pics and well, this is how the conversation went.

Me: OMG! You're bigger! :eek:
Him: No, I'm not.
Me: Yes, you are!
Him: Yeah, right . . . whatever.
Me: No, really your dick is longer than it was the last time I saw it. Haven't you been measuring every week?
Him: No, but I'm still doing PE.
Me: Go get a ruler & measure! I'll wait. :cool: (Y'all may not know this but I hate to be wrong.) :redface::tongue:
He gets a tapemeasure and measures

Him: You were right, I'm exactly 1 inch longer! :smile:
Me: I knew it! :biggrin1: I knew I was right! You're dick is bigger. :biggrin1: (I do so LOVE to be right!) :cool:
Him: But I only gained 1/4 inch in girth. :frown1:
Me: I can't believe I'm saying this; but keep up the PE.
Him: I thought you said PE was bullshit.:rolleyes:
Me: That was before your cock got bigger. :biggrin1: :wink:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before you yell at me, I know I am a girl and this forum is a boys only club. :redface: I promise I am not here to bash or poke fun.

Until right before Christmas I was a non-believer in PE. However, I have been chatting with a gentleman from this site for about a year. His penis was average when erect. About 4 months goes by with little more than a "hey how ya doin," or "Oops, gotta run," on Yahoo IM. In the meantime we both moved, our lives just got busy, etc. So around November he sends me some pics and well, this is how the conversation went.

Me: OMG! You're bigger! :eek:
Him: No, I'm not.
Me: Yes, you are!
Him: Yeah, right . . . whatever.
Me: No, really your dick is longer than it was the last time I saw it. Haven't you been measuring every week?
Him: No, but I'm still doing PE.
Me: Go get a ruler & measure! I'll wait. :cool: (Y'all may not know this but I hate to be wrong.) :redface::tongue:
He gets a tapemeasure and measures

Him: You were right, I'm exactly 1 inch longer! :smile:
Me: I knew it! :biggrin1: I knew I was right! You're dick is bigger. :biggrin1: (I do so LOVE to be right!) :cool:
Him: But I only gained 1/4 inch in girth. :frown1:
Me: I can't believe I'm saying this; but keep up the PE.
Him: I thought you said PE was bullshit.:rolleyes:
Me: That was before your cock got bigger. :biggrin1: :wink:

Thanks Njgt466. It’s refreshing not only to have a convert but also an unbiased opinion from someone with nothing to gain by lying; not that I feel anyone has lied, but it socks one in the eye of the ardent disbeliever’s

Yawgrimas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha :D

But yes PE requires dedication to it in every way it's not just ah lets just do it you have to work at it. I keep meanin to one of these days bu hat day has not rolled along yet I suppose...I keep meanin to take up pumping to which should be interesting.

Akim

Just Browsing
Media
Its realy work!!!Exercises and pills can definitely increase the penis size.However, if a man takes the penis pills and also do some jelqing and stretching exercises, the results will be achieved quickly.