Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has told me many of time that my cock is perfect for her and more then big enough for her and that she did not come back to me / chose me because of my bigger cock size, but it was the emotional connection we had / have.

Reactions: twoton

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men with large penises are more likely to be wealthy, influential, in leadership positions, commanding, decisive, determined, confident, etc. Women desire these things in their mates. Ergo, women desire men with large penises.
have you measured every successful mans' cock? does this go back to like Augustus, Abe Lincoln, and Shaka Zulu?

Reactions: love2compare

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you measured every successful mans' cock? does this go back to like Augustus, Abe Lincoln, and Shaka Zulu?
He's being silly. Echoing the sentiments of several men here who believe with all their heart and souls, that big dicks matter.

Having said that, I weirdly miss @wallyj84 :(. When will our sad and large penis devotee come back? I hope he's in therapy.

JudoChop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a lot of partners. Some where around 65 of them. I've only met two of them that didn't totally love it after they were used to it. Part of having a big dick is knowing things like, don't lift her legs and ram it in balls deep. The benefit of having a large cock is that half way in is sometimes enough. Grab the base and circle it around. Angle yourself differently to rub the clit while penetrating. I feel very fortunate and confident that I fuck good and part of that is because I don't just want to slam my cock in as far as I can get it. I'm 6' 1" and thin with almost a 10" cock so if I push it actually pulls my cock just beyond the 10" mark. That is super uncomfortable for most. If you just use it to where she likes it then you can pleasure your partner every time. In the end all that matters is that she's passed out from cumming so hard and you both get to enjoy the fact that you just got off super good. Large cock? Great, go slow and change your angle lots until she finds what she likes. I've been with partners who are so tight that it actually was difficult to keep myself in unless she was fully relaxed and some partners that want me to drive it through their stomach. Just listen and pay attention to your lover.

kezzy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a lot of partners. Some where around 65 of them. I've only met two of them that didn't totally love it after they were used to it. Part of having a big dick is knowing things like, don't lift her legs and ram it in balls deep. The benefit of having a large cock is that half way in is sometimes enough. Grab the base and circle it around. Angle yourself differently to rub the clit while penetrating. I feel very fortunate and confident that I fuck good and part of that is because I don't just want to slam my cock in as far as I can get it. I'm 6' 1" and thin with almost a 10" cock so if I push it actually pulls my cock just beyond the 10" mark. That is super uncomfortable for most. If you just use it to where she likes it then you can pleasure your partner every time. In the end all that matters is that she's passed out from cumming so hard and you both get to enjoy the fact that you just got off super good. Large cock? Great, go slow and change your angle lots until she finds what she likes. I've been with partners who are so tight that it actually was difficult to keep myself in unless she was fully relaxed and some partners that want me to drive it through their stomach. Just listen and pay attention to your lover.

Nice I like the bigger cock as I like feeling my pussy being stretched

Reactions: Notaes and JudoChop

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
He's being silly. Echoing the sentiments of several men here who believe with all their heart and souls, that big dicks matter.

Having said that, I weirdly miss @wallyj84 :(. When will our sad and large penis devotee come back? I hope he's in therapy.

I'm still around. I just don't post very often.

I've had close to 100 partners (all women), and, though it has been a mixed bag (some difficulties with bottoming out/not fitting at all/etc), I agree with judochop: there have only been one or two partners with whom good sex was just impossible (for both of us, by the way, not just for her). Foreplay and finding the right position have made almost all of my partners repeat customers.

Reactions: JudoChop

redpubes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I recall correctly, aren't you the poster that stated that you have never been able to go all the way in?

Cocked

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No one is lying here. People are simply working from their own experience and their own subjective feelings. All women are different, but a lot of women generalize about all women from their own limited experience.

My limited experience with considerably more than a hundred female partners is that a minority did not mention cock size; a tiny minority found my large thickness and size a problem; a large majority loved my size and the sensations that it gave them. True, I love women and adore their pleasure. So please don't compare my experience to a wam-bam male partner. After their experience with me, especially those who have a large cock with me for the first time, say size does matter.
Yes indeed I concour!

Reactions: Uncutpete

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks. My wife would get repeated yeast infections. The doc didn't know why, guessed it could've been the pH balance of my semen was causing problems. She finally kicked it, though.

My gf got repeated yeast infections as well, but not from me being large. Doctor friend said it was from not thoroughly cleaning out after sex.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyway, more to the topic at hand, I believe most women have a preference for big penises, but they aren't necessary for good sex.

Reactions: Notaes