Does penis size matter for a happy sex life? yes, say these women

sammiec3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have to say best sex i ever had, i am gay, is with a boy friend years ago,so i was young and in shape, he had a 10" er, it was heaven, it took awhile to get in, and he was a bottom, i say, 80% of the time, it was best sex i ever had, i used to love fucking him and suckiing his cock all at the same time, boy i love it, we fought alot, abd after 4 years broke up, isay that big cock keep us together,, and looking back, i thinnk if i had to do over agin i get along with him, just for the sex, it was great every time too, he was 5'3" and 10" LOL mmmm

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know....presses too hard against the urethra? Bruises the bladder? I don't know, but it's only an issue I've had with big guys - long and girthy.

I've never personally found a documented explanation or been told one first hand by a medical professional, but I was told by a lady on here that her doctor said that the additional pressure & friction from a girthy penis tugs on the urethra. The additional pulling and pushing on the opening causes more bacteria to find their way in.

My wife had all manner of problems with UTIs when we first started having sex. Over time, we pretty much figured out how to prevent it with lots of cleaning before & after and the cranberry pills, but it still happens every once in a while.

There's no doubt in my mind we'd actually have more sex if I were smaller and this wasn't an issue. As great as fucking is for both of us, sometimes it's just not enough incentive for all the effort involved.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An orgasm by penetration is important to build up a deep connection.

My wife and I were talking about this very thing yesterday during and after out long fucking session! We love to fuck each other and we have a deep connection that cannot be explained. With my cock deep inside her beautiful pussy, my lips on hers, kissing passionately we have a connection I feel that I cannot find words for. I love her deeply and we have been married for many many yrs. sex has always been great but now it cannot be explained. Her pussy loves my 8x6.75 inch cock. I love eating her pussy and she loves sucking my cock. She tells me all the time that my cock is so big in her pussy and that she couldn't take any bigger cock. Her orgasms are to die for and she usually has a minimum of two each time we fuck and tells me she and her pussy are so satisfied After my cock is through with her but she handles my cock in her pussy like wrestling an alligator. She wears my cock out after a fucking session he is whippe. I fuck every inch of her pussy missionary style, doggy style and many others. We fuck the hell out of each other everytime we fuck and both are satisfied. Fucking like we do keeps us satisfied. Good cock and good pussy is very important in a relationship. It's the glue that holds the bond together.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I love seeing my cock stretch my wife's pussy! Sliding my cock in her pussyseeing it being stretched is a turn on for me .

I don't think you've made your point as strongly as you could have. Perhaps you should get off the fence and tell us more clearly how your gigantic cock destroys your wife's pussy and makes her dance around the room with electric orgasms. I don't think we've got the message yet... (-;

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women of LPSG, what do you think? I know that this isn't a random sample of women given that you're here at this site, but did you become a fan of large penises after your first one brought you to orgasm in a way that you didn't know was possible? Or something along those lines?
No. My experiences have nearly all been very satisfying, with size never being the reason for disappointment if there was any. I have found that different lengths feel different, not necessarily better or worse.