Does "playing" with money turn you on?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious if anybody else gets turned on by legally or un-legally doing deals that involves large sums of money? Since money can denote power: it can me feel "sexy" to say, trade or sell or make a large amount of money.

Describe the situation where you felt turned on by Money.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Does playing with money turn you on ? Is Eddie Money still alive ?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it could any amount...even $400 is a lot to some people!! You could have lost it, lent it...
im not catholic. and 400 is alot of money either way never been in that type of situation also dont get turned on by money

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
If by turned on you mean slowly sliding my credit cards up and down my poop eye while moving suggestively to rihanna's bitch better have my money and longingly looking at a spreadsheet of my expenses then..well yeah. :p

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If by turned on you mean slowly sliding my credit cards up and down my poop eye while moving suggestively to rihanna's bitch better have my money and longingly looking at a spreadsheet of my expenses then..well yeah. :p

Bahahahahahaha! POOP EYE!!!

Reactions: temptotalk

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OH man! I"m in the merchant services business! (credit card processing)-- Thanks for a visual I will carry all week...