Does practice make perfect ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lucy_daviesuk: I am struggling to accomate my bf due to his "oversized" sexual organs. He is longer and thicker than I have experienced before, his balls are bigger and he seems to ejaculate large quantities :eek:

Although this is a huge turn on it has some draw backs

- I can't take his length in many positions ( must be frustrating for him ? ) Some pain is nice but there is a limit.
    - I can't swallow enough during oral sex so things get very messey ( which he loves but I don't !)

I showed some trusted friends a photo in search for advice but "practice on your own with a baseball bat was the best suggestion" !

I am under no pressure but I would like to do better. Any girls ( or hung guys whose girlfriends have similar problems ) got any advice ?

Lucy xx

2. Imported

Gold Member

gushiggins: Lucy,

Although there'd be no way of helping you out with technique unless I saw a photo (I can give you my email address if you want to send it), what my gf does a lot when I'm about to cum is to merely let me cum on my own stomach/chest/neck. Either that, or I cum on top of her. Yes, it's a mess, but there's always a hot shower followed by some serious lovemaking to follow!

-Z

3. Imported

Gold Member

Angel808: Hi there,
    I have been looking everywhere on the web for answers to some of my questions and I found this post. I have started a RS with the most wonderful woman, I could go on about her all day, she is just, well...incredible. However the first time we tried to make love we knew there was a scale problem. I am not a huge guy but largish and she is worried that it may be a problem that we can't get over, even with practice. I have encountered this in other relationships but not with someone I cared about as much as this woman. Does anyone have practical advice about positions, techniques, tips that can make the first time of penetration for her not painful or uncomfortable?
    Hope you or someone else can help.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: What are your measurements, length and girth? What are you worried about exactly, bottoming out inside of her?, stretching her too much?, her performing oral sex on you? What exactly is her/your concern, then I can give you some advice that might be helpful.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Well, the first bit of advice is to try some better positions. There are numerous threads on said positions throughout the LPSG. Eventually, you'll get used to it and can do more standard positions.

About the cum thing, I'll admit, I shoot a lot of cum. My best advice is to hold the penis like it's a flute. This way, it's shooting at 90 degrees from you.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Angel808: Thank you for your replies, Deb in answer to your questions about size, it actually came up (so to speak) the other night and I realised that I had never actually measured to see. However, I have now. But I'll get to that in a minute, the problem seems to be that we can get to a certain 'sticking point', that is a point at which we can fit together but any further or deeper than that and it causes some discomfort for her. I don't know if it is a problem with width or length though. We use heaps of lube which is fun as well as practical and we each do our best to relax the other and feel more at ease. The dimensions though are about 17cm around and about the same or a fraction longer in length (not sure of the conversion to inches here). I am sure that we will get there with patience and practice and being gentle, but if you have any thoughts I am sure they would help.
    Thanks again for your replies.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: Well, you're a little over 6.5" girth (really thick), and between 6.5 and 7" length. Doesn't seem as if your length should be a big problem unless her vagina is shorter in length, but it could be that her vaginal canal narrows sharply and your girth is too thick for her to handle. A position with her on top of you could work if you haven't already tried it. As for the sticking point, I'm assuming this only works if the two of you are relatively short in your thrusting, and when you try to get a little more vigorous it doesn't work. I can't really give you good advice about that, except to experiment with different techniques to keep her from sliding too far. This will work alot better if she can control the movements herself and can communicate to you how different moves are making her feel. It could relieve any anxiety she may have about sex with you, which would get her to enjoy it more, which of course will give "you" more enjoyment. :-*

8. Imported

Gold Member

Angel808: Thank you very much for your advice Deb, I certainly do appreciate you thoughts and taking the time to help out. I really feel like it will be ok, practice and patience etc. She and I have all the time in the world to make it right and I am sure we will. Thanks agian. ;D

9. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi Lucy

if you cant accomodate his whole length, i assume hes hitting your cervix (which is uncomfortable).
    How about:

a) longer foreplay (til you are halfway to orgasm) - with increasing arousal the vagina expands, and maybe its possible that afterwards he can come in a little further.

b) try riding him. This way you have control of penetration depth.

Riding position was the first position in which we (me and my wife) obtained full penetration, it did not work the first day, only the second day after long foreplay.

regards

Mark

Draft saved Draft deleted