Does precum contain sperm, and if so, how do the numbers compare to regular ejaculate

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by MegaDick, May 20, 2007.

1. MegaDick

MegaDick New Member

Forgive me if this exposes my ignorance, but I've never really been sure whether precum was 100% prostatic fluid or whether it contains some amount of spermatazoa. I have always reframed from insertion if there was no birth control for fear of pregnancy.

2. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

It's my understanding that precum doesn't contain any sperm, since it's purpose is to wash out the urethra "prior" to ejaculation.

3. MegaDick

MegaDick New Member

Are u willing to risk accidental pregnancies on that understanding?

4. Kolder

Kolder New Member

I can tell you pre-seminal fluid itself contains no sperm. However there is the possibility of viable sperm remaining in your urethra and mixing with the pre-seminal fluid to impregnate a woman.

A good rule of thumb, if you have not urinated since the last time you ejaculated there will be sperm in the pre-seminal fluid. I say this because the acid in urine kills off any remaining sperm.

5. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Precum has nothing to do with prostatic fluid; it is produced by the cowper's gland.

6. B_Christofferb

I agree with Kolder on this one. Just use a condom dude, never park your car in the garage, without covering it first.

7. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Best way to go about it. You never know what your leakying out. . . not until a few weeks later

8. crescendo69

Gold Member

I read in my teens that pre-seminal fluids can contain some sperm, so WATCH IT!

9. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

I don't think there's much of a chance of me getting anyone pregnant.:rolleyes:

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You remember Arnie gettin pregnant dude? :biggrin1:

11. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

I have proof that it contains some.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Kid/s?

13. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

Kolder is correct 100%. one of the dew things i remember from health class in high school. and i had a bit of a close call myself from it so. yeah i *CAN*. just wrap it up dude.

14. Freddie53

Gold Member

I use to teach this to youth at church and sixth graders and I have read where girls have gotten pregnant without intercourse from precum on the guy's hand fingering the vagina. If there is any kind of fluid present, it doesn't not need to go into the vagina.

There was a very rare case where a girl got pregnant from making out. No clothes were rermoved as such, but enough petting happened that in the making out sperm managed to get its way to the mouth of the vagina and....a pregnancy resulted.

Conclusion: Consider any and all fluids from the penis as possibly having sperm and remember if it gets into the vagina....a pregency might happen. Doesn't matter how it got there.

15. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?

i gotta call shenanigans on that...no offense to you, i just dont believe that a girl could get pregnant that way...i mean, i can put a million swimmers into a girl's vagina 8 inches deep and still not get her pregnant, so how is one sperm supposed to swim from the entrance and survive the trip?

16. singletesqe

singletesqe New Member

precum does not have sperm in its self. however, sperm has a remarkable ability to live on for a maximum of 6 days, if a small number of sperm linger after your last ejaculation it is possible to exist in precum. Despite all this, the chances are very small, and probability is against this very small number of sperm causing a pregnancy. But you should always play on the safe side.:smile:

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Freddie53 is 110% correct!

It doesn't matter how old you are, when you have sex with a woman without a condom you send two messages.

1) I love you beyond all others and I want to be the father of your children.
    2) I don't care if you fucked the 7th fleet and have diseases the CDC has never heard of, I believe sex with you to be worth dieing for.

Draft saved Draft deleted