Does precum contain sperm?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ive never heard a definite answer. My guess would be yes it does, but I do know some people still believe in the pull out method.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never heard a definite answer. My guess would be yes it does, but I do know some people still believe in the pull out method.

Yes, pre-cum contains sperm. FYI - Neither withdrawl nor the rhythm method are good forms of birth control.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think sperm is in precum. Although it can be found in it, the same way it is found in urine if you were to give a sample the morning after having sex.
(I knew a girl who worked in a lab and they always made jokes about men who's urine was full of sperm.)
Some sperm hang around in the tubes.
Watch out, they're sneaky

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the "Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9. Zukerman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel. asked "Does preejaculatory penile secretion [precum] originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?

Their conclusion was "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the uretha from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus." You can't be more definitive than that. However, this is only true is there has been no recent ejaculation, then the sperm comes from semen still in the urethra.

Sexual Health - Teens board: Precum contains no sperm [Archive] - HealthBoards.com Message Boards

So, if you have recently masturbated, use a rubber.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yes, pre-cum contains sperm. FYI - Neither withdrawl nor the rhythm method are good forms of birth control.

well yes precum has sperm. and the other bad thing about the pull out method is that you have to actually pull out when you're ready to cum. i've tried the pull out method a couple of times only to not do it in time or not do it at all because the sex is too good.