Does preferring big make me sleazy?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AquaEyes11010, Sep 29, 2007.

1. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I think of myself as a pretty regular guy who happens to be gay. I'm not all into "the scene" or going into debt for the latest fashions, nor do I come off as a man acting like a woman. Mind you, I'm not against anyone who feels comfortable that way, but it's just not me. So you'd think I'd be pretty easy-going when it comes to finding someone.

However, in my years of dating, I've become perhaps a bit too used to guys who were above average downstairs. I never sought them out, in fact, most of the guys I've dated approached me first, and all but perhaps four or five were anywhere from "kinda big" on up. I guess I'm just built for a larger guy, because too many times I've found myself meeting and liking someone new only to be disappointed in how things go sexually. I'm pretty versatile, but when it comes to being a bottom, I find myself exaggerating my enthusiasm for regular guys. At the same time, I'm not out just for sex, but I'd like to be with someone and feel satisfied that way.

I'm pretty average myself (between 6 and 7), and when I've been with guys, I know what I've got has been enough for them, so it makes me feel a little guilty that I feel I need more for me. I never know how to find this bit of information out about a guy without it coming across as just a hook-up request, but from my compatibility standpoint, it's as reasonable a piece of information as any other when it comes to getting to know one another. So what usually happens is I meet someone, we talk and hang out, and when fooling around eventually happens, I sometimes find myself realizing that this guy won't work for me, and then things fizzle.

I am afraid that from someone else's perspective, it appears that I'm just leading guys on until I get some, and then drop them when I'm done, but that's so not the case. I am wondering how some of you big guys handle the topic of your endowments. Do you not discuss it and let things happen if and when? Has it become an issue for you in the reverse of my dilemma (i.e., things fizzle because your partner thinks you're too big)? I wish there was a tactful way in those first few "getting to know eachother" talks that I could bring up this topic, but I'm at a loss for how.

For me, penis size is a physical attribute that I consider just the same as how I like guys with dark hair, but socially, the former is taken as a sort of fetish and the latter as merely a preference. I guess that's why I decided to join this site, thinking that among its members, there'd be someone who'd be my compliment. If he doesn't exist, would anyone care to share his opinion on this topic? Thanks in advance.

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not at all. You have a preference and you are just honest and forthright about it. Chill and enjoy.

3. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    So what does it mean when a woman prefers a well-endowed man? Does that make her a slut? No matter what is said by others, for me, size does matter. And for any "Friends" fans out there, apparently Rachel felt the same (if you watched the show, you get it).

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

It can mean several things, but not necessarily that she's a "slut". Actually, I have a different definition of "slut" than most people do. Someone who has sex with many different people is not necessarily a slut, if they are honest about it and are not going after married people sneaking off (I feel differently about that in the context of a swinger lifestyle, which to me is a valid choice and if everyone is up front about it, that's fine.) IMO, a slut is someone who breaks up other people's relationships and that sort of thing. It has nothing to do with number of sexual partners or preferences with regard to size.

For at least some of us here, preference for larger men has to do with OUR size. For me, a larger man is going to be a better "fit". For most women it either doesn't matter, or their preferred size is average.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Does preferring big make me sleazy?

In the United States if you are a gay man with a preference/need for large cocks that's fine. However if you are a woman with a preference/need for large cocks you aren't labled sleazy you are labeled a slut. This is why most women don't let anyone know in real life about their preference.:mad:

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yeah, I hear ya!

Of course I have mentioned many times how much I hate double standards! :mad:

7. hardcockcafe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i believe if u just prefer big cocks, that doesnt really make u a slut

but if u refuse to sleep with a man only because he isnt big enough for you, then that kinda does

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

If you reject a guy because he isn't largely endowed, you come across as a shallow person in my book. I assume you keep this a secret to your rejects. It is never a nice feeling to be rejected without knowing why especially if it is something they can't change - like being rejected for being color blind or having blond hair. They probably get the message after attempting having sex with you or they just think you are a dead lay. I would at least tell them that you have a big dick fetish and be up front with it prior to sex and if they don't have a big dick that you reject plenty of men because of dick size. It will save you a lot of time and spare some bruised egos.

I think it is a shame because if you require a monster cock to enjoy sex there are few men that can fulfill your order. I also suspect at 31 your tastes will not change much.

9. AquaEyes11010

Albums:
    Monster? No. More than 7" in length and more than 5" in circumference is all I need, which is basically starting at just above average.

10. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

yes you are sleezy. so go to the corner, drop your pants, and you will be spanked for your behavior.

11. frizzle

Gold Member

If you purposely avoid people who are less well-endowed in relationships, I personally think you are a slut. But if you just prefer more well endowed partners, fair game.

12. viking1

Gold Member

no. I think you have every right to pursue your preference.

13. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sickening double standards.

No, you aren't sleazy. You know what you want - noting wrong with that.

14. ScottishLad

ScottishLad Active Member

Albums:
    I disagree with you entirely.

He would be dishonest to pretend and that would be worse.

Some people reject others because of their teeth, height, receeding hair, bank balance, aspirations and so on.

However, just because (like me) he prefers hung cock meat some people will pass judgement because a big cock is associated with power and masculinity.

If we were in ancient Greece when having a large cock was a social no-no and condemned by others you would think he was odd, or congratulate him for being himself and bucking trends.

Let him be.

Big cock is god and I love it!

15. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

yesterday I fuck 2 times and my girl was like I want more.... she is kind of raping me. ha

16. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

will answer this more seriously. no, it is not bad to like big cocks. we all have preferences.

i love guys with lots of black fur on their legs. and if you shave your pubes completely off, it is an instant turnoff. preferences. we all have them. nothing wrong with it.

17. AquaEyes11010

Albums:

See, now you're just being a tease. Besides, if you were hanging around me, I'd be doing the same if not more.
    :tongue:

18. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

No it doesn't make you sleazy or a slut, nor does it mean that women who prefer the same are sluts. (BTW I think the discrimination come from the fact that gay men (frankly, ALL men) are stereotypically seen as being shallow anyway. Women are stereotyped as being above such things.)

It is however, sad. The number of potential partners for people who require a decent size is quite reduced.

Draft saved Draft deleted