Does proportion matter in visual measuring?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking about how proportion might have an effect on how big we think penises are when we see them. I had some fun with photoshop and was wondering what everyones opinion was regarding penis proportion.

Keep in mind that I want to know how they LOOK in comparison, not whether thay ARE or not, sorry I didn't word it better.
whichisbigger.jpg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The one on the right looks slightly longer.

The one on the left looks slightly wider.

Truth be told, they are the same length.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey

The dick on the left is longer while the dick on the right is fatter. But how can this be as they look almost identical? I'm sure they are the same dick or different dicks belonging to identical twins!! Have fun looking.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one on the left looks bigger to me.

I have always thought that proportion mattered in measuring visually.
I find that if I can't see the body that is attached to the cock,
it is hard for me to estimate the length.
Same holds true if it is an extreme closeup...
tough to tell.

SL55///AMG: Does this person have some form of STD? I noticed some lesions on the head of it.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
beauty marks dude, beauty marks. I get that all the time.

I'll let the cat out of the bag, it is the same pic. There is not different camera angle or anything like that. the only thing I changed in photshop was the size of the head. I have felt for a lognt ime that since my head is rather large, and I have less shaft than most of the penises I see that are my size, it makes mine seem at least a little shorter and thicker. The two penises are exactly the same length, the only that changed is that the head is skinnier and shorter.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the cock on the right looks longer because there is more shaft.
but it also looks a bit thin & out of proportion compared to the cock on the left.
Id prefer the one on the left.

great photoshop job, dude...u got a great cock!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

Nooo! The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison. The vessel with the pestle is the brew that is true. :blink:

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Nov 19 2004, 04:46 AM

I'll let the cat out of the bag, it is the same pic. There is not different camera angle or anything like that. the only thing I changed in photshop was the size of the head. I have felt for a lognt ime that since my head is rather large, and I have less shaft than most of the penises I see that are my size, it makes mine seem at least a little shorter and thicker. The two penises are exactly the same length, the only that changed is that the head is skinnier and shorter.
[post=264295]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, I wouldn't worry about having a big head, I've been a member of the 'big head club' all my life, and everyone who encouters it loves it. Even soft, mine is like a big bauble that's very pronounced from the shaft. I like it a lot, and wouldn't trade it for one of the ones that's same as shaft size. Those things that are different about us as individuals are of course the same things that make us unique and special. Different is good, I think that's what this whole sight is really about.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by 8strong8long+Nov 20 2004, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8strong8long &#064; Nov 20 2004, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GottaBigOne@Nov 19 2004, 04:46 AM

I&#39;ll let the cat out of the bag, it is the same pic. There is not different camera angle or anything like that. the only thing I changed in photshop was the size of the head. I have felt for a lognt ime that since my head is rather large, and I have less shaft than most of the penises I see that are my size, it makes mine seem at least a little shorter and thicker. The two penises are exactly the same length, the only that changed is that the head is skinnier and shorter.
[post=264295]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, I wouldn&#39;t worry about having a big head, I&#39;ve been a member of the &#39;big head club&#39; all my life, and everyone who encouters it loves it. Even soft, mine is like a big bauble that&#39;s very pronounced from the shaft. I like it a lot, and wouldn&#39;t trade it for one of the ones that&#39;s same as shaft size. Those things that are different about us as individuals are of course the same things that make us unique and special. Different is good, I think that&#39;s what this whole sight is really about.
[post=264487]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t get me wrong, I like the way my penis is, it gets rave reviews so to speak. I was just mearly commenting on how the proprtion between shaft size and head size plays a part on how big we think a penis might be. It&#39;s like if the head were smaller and you used that as a measuring guide than the shaft would look longer because it would be equal to more heads, say five six heads long instead of 5. To me a longer looking shaft makes the entire penis "look" longer.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
[/quote]
Don&#39;t get me wrong, I like the way my penis is, it gets rave reviews so to speak. I was just mearly commenting on how the proprtion between shaft size and head size plays a part on how big we think a penis might be. It&#39;s like if the head were smaller and you used that as a measuring guide than the shaft would look longer because it would be equal to more heads, say five six heads long instead of 5. To me a longer looking shaft makes the entire penis "look" longer.
[post=264517]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I agree with you about the smaller head making the shaft and overall organ look longer (not neccessarily) bigger. Being that girth is a major factor in bigness too, I find the big head makes the organ look thicker.

I&#39;ll tell you something else that&#39;s kind of off topic... I think that partners can feel girth more than length. I&#39;ve read a lot of comments on this site to that effect and it&#39;s been my personal experience. For example, when I&#39;m with my wife, I can feel my large head jumbling things up, bumping around on every surface of the vagina. It&#39;s a really cool sensation, pushing the head inside, or feeling the head knocking up against the cervix. I can do shallow thrusts and the ridge will kind of catch inside the vagina... it&#39;s great (and drives her crazy). I&#39;m sure I&#39;d focus more on the shaft if the head was thinner, but I gotta say I like the big head club. Anyhow, I agree with you about proportion (great photoshops by the way), and I just thought I&#39;d take a moment to share some of my &#39;big head&#39; experiences. I&#39;d be interested to hear your experiences and anyone elses.