does race play a factor in your dating?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have my favorite colors and mixings going on already..my eyes catch all of them first..plus some accents are sooo sexy too..layers of my preferences makes people yumi to me..there are the surprises elements also that makes more interesting layers of attractiveness.

No way I am taking home to share my bed all members of the United Nations. Yeh right..who would? :rolleyes:

blar

Experimental Member
Media
nope

never understood how someone would ruel out someone nice just because of their race

D_Penelope Clitstop

Experimental Member
Media
Not race as such no, but I have been called racist when asked if I've ever dated a black man and I said no.

I find Asian men very attractive, people like Jackie Chan and Japanese actors like Masanobu Ando float my boat :)

Last edited:

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm of South Asian / Indian origin. While growing up my family moved back and forth between the US and Bangladesh every so many years. In the States, I went to private day and boarding schools and my peers primarily came from well to do white families. As result I feel more comfortable among the preppy crowd. This tends to be mainly white. For the most part, I dated white girls and my soon to be ex wife is white.

While there were never any real issues while dating, differences in issues caused by different cultural values became evident shortly after marriage my marriage. While I had the preppy upbringing I was brought up with certain Asian values. In the words of my wife, I became too Indian while many Bangladeshi peers say I'm "white on the inside".

So while race was never an issue for me, I do now think about cultural aspects whenever I think of the future. And its not always possible to separate race and culture.