Does Removing The Frenulum Matter?

Blade5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a lot of people who say that if a frenulum is removed in a circumcision, there should be no loss of feelngs as the nerves run under the frenulum.

However, some people who have had their frenulum removed in a circ can't feel anything, some can.

Can anyone explain the logic here?

In my case (I posted a thread with a picture before, see my history), I have my frenulum removed bar some anchors of skin. They are small and they are sensitive to touch (note, not pleasurable), just like the rest of my glans. If I rub my glans I can orgasm sure, but if I rub the frenulum there is no orgasm, unless I use a small and strong vibrator (tried that and it feels nice, may take ages to orgasm, if at all possible).

Ardensun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a lot of people who say that if a frenulum is removed in a circumcision, there should be no loss of feelngs as the nerves run under the frenulum.

However, some people who have had their frenulum removed in a circ can't feel anything, some can.

In my case (I posted a thread with a picture before, see my history), I have my frenulum removed bar some anchors of skin. They are small and they are sensitive to touch (note, not pleasurable), just like the rest of my glans. If I rub my glans I can orgasm sure, but if I rub the frenulum there is no orgasm, unless I use a small and strong vibrator (tried that and it feels nice, may take ages to orgasm, if at all possible).

I had a circumcision last year and my frenulum was removed. Despite that the underside and what remains of the inner skin is still as sensitive as before not sure why that is but i guess now the sensitivity is all concentrated in one place where before it used to be also in the rest of the foreskin.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I had my fren removed - I feel like there is some feeling there but much the same as you OP, rubbing it alone wont result in orgasm.I might rub it with my finger a few times during a wank sesh for variation.

Reactions: deleted18464931
S

SirConcis

Another way to look at it: whether losing frenulum results in net loss of sensitivity may not be relevant if your new penis is still plenty sensityve and gives you huge orgasms.

Important to remember thart at onset of orgasm, the penis doesn't magically develop new nerve endings that disapear after orgasm, the BRAIN amplifies the signals. And the brain is very aware of how you feel towards you penis so if you feel good about it, the sensations are further amplified.

If your frelunum is tight, then you may self hunder your movements to prevent pain/discomfort. Without it, you will be unaffraid of discomfort/pain. If your frenylum presents no problem even after circ, then you could keep it if you want it, or get rid of it if you prever the look without it.

Reactions: Paulo99

Blade5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my fren removed - I feel like there is some feeling there but much the same as you OP, rubbing it alone wont result in orgasm.I might rub it with my finger a few times during a wank sesh for variation.

Hmm what sort of cut do you have? Low? Mine is a bit low.

Paulo - beginning to think that the type of cut (low/high) is influencing the level of feeling.

SirConcis - agree, how you feel and self esteem, stress can all pleasure enjoyment and thus orgasms.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Important to remember thart at onset of orgasm, the penis doesn't magically develop new nerve endings that disapear after orgasm, the BRAIN amplifies the signals. And the brain is very aware of how you feel towards you penis so if you feel good about it, the sensations are further amplified.

I think this is a very important point - I have found orgasms to be more intense and longer lasting than before I chose to be circumcised. I love my 'new' penis so my brain has a big impact on how it feels when it's stimulated.

Reactions: Sammerstheman

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Interesting thread as myself I've undergone a frenulum removal at surgery.

I mostly recognize what you are saying about what's left and the sensations or lack of there.

However, I'm mostly contempt with my surgery, things work for the most fine. What I find mostl frustration is when masturbating is that the movement of the skin is altered.

Wich leads to kind of not to full sensations when orgasm, and can sometimes afterwards leads to feeling sore, due to excessive movement and foldings of the skin, I suppose.

If the feelings are the same during intercourse/sex, I don't know since I don't had the chance.

Some new thoughts that I would like to add is:

* If done safe sounding might be interesting to try and see what sensations is internal. Haven't tried it.

* The vacuum clitoral vibrators aimed at women could amplify the stimulation of what's left of the frenulum, womanizer or what they are called. Haven't tried it.

* Even before the surgery I was fascinated and considering a prince Albert piercing. From what I understand the most significant is the sensation of adding weight to the glans, but also some addded sensations to the internal and shaft exit hole. I haven't tried it, but still curious. More so after the surgery.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

it all works together but for some guys it can trigger fire orgasm instantly aka premature ejaculation..

it's a reflex spot involuntary Kegels that is

Last edited:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T
Interesting thread as myself I've undergone a frenulum removal at surgery.

I mostly recognize what you are saying about what's left and the sensations or lack of there.

However, I'm mostly contempt with my surgery, things work for the most fine. What I find mostl frustration is when masturbating is that the movement of the skin is altered.

Wich leads to kind of not to full sensations when orgasm, and can sometimes afterwards leads to feeling sore, due to excessive movement and foldings of the skin, I suppose.

If the feelings are the same during intercourse/sex, I don't know since I don't had the chance.

Some new thoughts that I would like to add is:

* If done safe sounding might be interesting to try and see what sensations is internal. Haven't tried it.

* The vacuum clitoral vibrators aimed at women could amplify the stimulation of what's left of the frenulum, womanizer or what they are called. Haven't tried it.

* Even before the surgery I was fascinated and considering a prince Albert piercing. From what I understand the most significant is the sensation of adding weight to the glans, but also some addded sensations to the internal and shaft exit hole. I haven't tried it, but still curious. More so after the surgery.
The PA piercing stimulates the inside of the uretha within the glans. Highly recommended.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also had my fren removed at my circumcision. It was quite thick, and on the short side. It had absolutely no sensation in it at all, and my glans now feels much freer without it. But where it was cut away, on the underside of the shaft, I now have an extremely sensitive spot. So I am very glad I made that decision - which, to be fair, was a no-brainer!

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also had my fren removed at my circumcision. It was quite thick, and on the short side. It had absolutely no sensation in it at all, and my glans now feels much freer without it. But where it was cut away, on the underside of the shaft, I now have an extremely sensitive spot. So I am very glad I made that decision - which, to be fair, was a no-brainer!

Your experience sounds precisely like mine - mine now looks smooth and neat and fells much better.

Reactions: glansout