Does rubber banding your cock work?

Loaded29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere that tying a tight rubber band around the base of your cock and letting it get hard for awhile is a good penis enlargement technique. I tried it for just a few minutes and I got swollen and purple (and I could see where I busted some very small blood vessels), so I took it off because I got scared I was doing damage. The article I read was on the Internet, so who knows how accurate it is. It basically said that it had the same effect as jelquing...expanding the spongy tissue inside the penis by engorging it with blood. Does this work or is it dangerous?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the basis of clamping. Be careful. Clamping-like techniques should be started after a good amount of time being conditioned by jelqing. No, I'm not saying jelq right before you clamp [though that's good]. I'm saying that jelqing, over time, reconditions your dick and allows it to take more "punishment".

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes this is a form of clamping. But you should use the right material not an elastic and you should always put something inbetween you and the rubber band if you choose to keep using it.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, one more thing. If I remember right, cells begin to die off after 20 minutes without oxygen (or something around that. I haven't read up on PE in months). So, wearing a constriction device that does not allow flow (such as a rubber band) for much longer than that is a bad idea.

Any numbing is BAD.

Getting a cold sensation, when you touch it, means the blood is being constricted or is likely not flowing enough.