Does Seeing Your Mate's Penis Excite You

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me explain... Whether your married or just been together with someone for a while, does seeing his penis randomly, excite you: After a shower, Peeking out of his boxers, Flopping around while he changes, Seeing it resting while he sleeps....etc

I ask, in that I think all penises are exciting, especialy when flaccid and just hanging loose. During these hot summer months I like to let mine out in the open as much as possible at home. Especially while sleeping.

My wife could care less, in fact she often gets upset and says: "there it is again, put that thing away" ! I think it's beautiful and I'm very proud.

I'd like to know: Is it a turn on or a turn off ??

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a very senior citizen, my wife and I have been very casual about nudity. She is very attractive to me still and yes there is excitement as in my mind's eye she often morphs into the bride I married. I hope that I too am transformed in her mind's eye into that trim, properly endowed man she married. An aroused penis is exciting, still apromise of things to come.

We do grow older, but, with luck, our minds are still very active. It is not just the sight of her naked body, but the very thought of her naked body which still reminds me that I am a sensitive, senuous, sexual male.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
chicks are retarded..

I see ass or tits, and I am ready to go.

they see cock, and they are like.. "eh.."

totally weak.

Hmm, maybe Im a gay (well bi) man trapped in a woman's body - I see my man's cock, even after nearly 10 years together, and regardless of whether it is standing to attention or lolling about it's *ding ding ding*

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, maybe Im a gay (well bi) man trapped in a woman's body - I see my man's cock, even after nearly 10 years together, and regardless of whether it is standing to attention or lolling about it's *ding ding ding*

I have been told that I am a gay man in a woman's body. :biggrin1: You're not the only one...

And yeah, I love to see my man's cock, when I have a man in my life, that is...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have been told that I am a gay man in a woman's body. :biggrin1: You're not the only one...

And yeah, I love to see my man's cock, when I have a man in my life, that is...

I once had a very style conscious and slightly androgynous lover who insisted he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body and I was a gay guy trapped in a woman's baody and that was why we had such good sex. :smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 years married, nothing gets me hotter than my hubbies body. I love laying in bed watching him dry after a shower...the man is just a sex machine, everything about him in hot and sexy, especially his cock.

I love watching him naked and my eye will always go to his gorgeous cock and my thoughts will most defianately follow.

x
Honey

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 years married, nothing gets me hotter than my hubbies body. I love laying in bed watching him dry after a shower...the man is just a sex machine, everything about him in hot and sexy, especially his cock.

I love watching him naked and my eye will always go to his gorgeous cock and my thoughts will most defianately follow.

x
Honey

you got married when you were 16?!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chicks are retarded..

I see ass or tits, and I am ready to go.

they see cock, and they are like.. "eh.."

totally weak.

BITE ME, DJG!!:tongue: we arent all painted with the same brush, ya know. If I see his cock even the bulge straining against his pants, I am immediately moist and thinking about it.
can get off looking at pics of his cock, easily-
hows that? weak you say?:tongue::wink:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
BITE ME, DJG!!:tongue: we arent all painted with the same brush, ya know. If I see his cock even the bulge straining against his pants, I am immediately moist and thinking about it.
can get off looking at pics of his cock, easily-
hows that? weak you say?:tongue::wink:

how DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

hahah

fine,

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a very style conscious and slightly androgynous lover who insisted he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body and I was a gay guy trapped in a woman's baody and that was why we had such good sex. :smile:

One of my lovers said he was a lesbian in a man's body too! The one who said I was a gay guy in a woman's body, in fact. He wasn't style conscious AT ALL though. (I would've preferred if he had been a bit - I like a guy who dresses nicely).